Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    After reading the thread entitled ''Percentages'', I am curious to know what information (coursework marks, coursework grades, exam marks etc) will be printed on the exam slips from the exam boards AQA, OCR and EDEXCEL.

Does anyone know?

Sorry if this is a complicated thread to understand

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matthew1989)
    Well I was bored last night so I scanned my brothers AS results slips in for my Grandma to see in Essex- anyway I assume the GCSE results slips will look similar:

www.more-fun.co.uk/as_aqa.jpg

www.more-fun.co.uk/as_ocr.jpg
    I have uploaded my brothers AS result slips from yesterday- I assume GCSE ones wil look the similar. There is already a thread about what will be on the slips.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matthew1989)
    For fear of reapeating myself I have uploaded my brothers AS result slips from yesterday- I assume GCSE ones wil look the similar. There is already a thread about what will be on the slips.
    Actually they're not. At AS and A-level, you get UMS marks for every module you've taken, but in most GCSEs all you get is grades. For some you might get UMS marks for exams and coursework, but it depends on the exam board and subject. I only got them for OCR English and English lit and Edexcel maths.

ReputationRep:
    For GCSE's I only got a grade, except in Maths. But I did that with OCR all others were with AQA

ReputationRep:
    Here's an example Edexcel slip:
    http://library.island.edu.hk/documen...rn_results.gif

ReputationRep:
    Hey, thanks for the scans Mathew, have you, or anyone for that matter, got any for the GCSE ones?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vazzyb)
    Hey, thanks for the scans Mathew, have you, or anyone for that matter, got any for the GCSE ones?!
    See my previous post!

ReputationRep:
    OCR exam slips would be reeeeeaaaaalllllyyyyy helpful if anyone's got them! I'm doing 9 out of 10 GCSE's with OCR!

ReputationRep:
    For my OCR ICT GCSE results slip, I was given: Grades for both coursework and exam, UMS Marks for coursework and exam. Just the one subject was printed on a A4 sheet saying "This is not a cerificate". I took them exam in year 9 and still haven't received a certificate, oh well.

ReputationRep:
    What does ums stand for?

ReputationRep:
    Uniform Mark Scale

ReputationRep:
    Oh right, cheers

ReputationRep:
    np

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vazzyb)
    I will attempt to get my brothers OCR, WJEC and AQA ones of him to scan on. I will ask him for the certificates as well but I just had a big argument with him so not sure if he will give them to me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cb.Incus)
    For my OCR ICT GCSE results slip, I was given: Grades for both coursework and exam, UMS Marks for coursework and exam. Just the one subject was printed on a A4 sheet saying "This is not a cerificate". I took them exam in year 9 and still haven't received a certificate, oh well.
    What year are you in now? Because I don't know about other schools, but at mine you get all your certificates at the same time (i.e. after year 11) regardless of how early you sit them.

ReputationRep:
    I am in year 11, awaiting my GCSE results. I sat the exam 2 years ago and received my results on 25th August that year. I may get a certificate this year ?

ReputationRep:
    Bit of a security risk...I'd take those scans down ASAP, as that's probably supposed to be confidential data.

University open days

1. Loughborough University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
  2. University of Cambridge
    Churchill College Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
  3. Richmond, The American International University in London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.