Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    is this a disastor? what do i do

ReputationRep:
    I personally, have not used that certificate since I got it and I have passed my driving test.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LondonBoy)
    is this a disastor? what do i do
    I think you need it when you take your test. You might be able to send off for a replacement, try looking on the dvla website

ReputationRep:
    You didn't say if you've passed your practical test Londonboy...if you have it'll be OK, but if you haven't you need it to book your practical. Maybe ring the DSA and see if you can get a replacement.

ReputationRep:
    They'll have it on their systems that you passed, I lost my practical test certificate and all the other stuff they give you after you pass, as well as the theory certificate, cleverly I put them all together and they went walkies, anyway, rang up the DVLA they told me to fill out a lost license form or sommit, still got my lisence, so you shouldn't worry.

(Original post by * gemchicken *)
    You didn't say if you've passed your practical test Londonboy..
    so why would he have a cert?!

you need it for your test and you should be able to get a replacement. try DVLA

ReputationRep:
    come to think of it i dunno where my theory test certificate is either...

but ive passed my practical so i dont think i need it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MorbidAngel)
    so why would he have a cert?!

you need it for your test and you should be able to get a replacement. try DVLA
    He was talking about his theory test certificate and I was asking if he'd passed his practical test, cos if he had, then he wouldn't need to worry as much! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    There's a number of the DSA website somewhere about what to do if you've passed it, as it's all on their computers. The only thing you need it for is to book the actual practical test. They say you need it when you actually DO the test but you don't really because they know you've passed the theory or else you wouldnt have been able to book the prac test in the first place!

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.