The Student Room Group

'Bring an item to reflect your personality'

Scroll to see replies

RollerBall
Ironic, no?

Jesus, lighten up.
I dunno.
A pair of stripey multi-colour socks! This is perfect for me, btw. I also make sure I'm wearing funky socks because if I'm having a bad day, when I take my shoes off at the end of the day they make me smile. Also... they make me smile because no one else knows I'm wearing them. They show I'm fun, but practical as they are always under sensible trousers and sensible shoes. Mine are usually knee or over the knee high, so they keep me warm too. I wear them when I go rowing to keep my legs warm in winter, and I gave a pair to my dissertation supervisor to say thanks for her help and she loved them. Funky socks will make anyone smile, and they are individual and different to what everyone else is suggesting. Plus they are easy to carry. :tongue:
Lmao, I wish whoever just repped me with that pic had left a name. It made me laugh out loud so I wish I could rep them back.
A blank canvas? And say that it represents your mind that you're open to new ideas and ready to accept and absorb information.
I like the mutli-coloured clicky pen idea.
Reply 46
Fusilero
A shotgun - because you're determined to get this job.

I lol'd
Reply 47
RollerBall
Lmao, I wish whoever just repped me with that pic had left a name. It made me laugh out loud so I wish I could rep them back.

oooo what pic ?
take a bag of meth
Myth717
oooo what pic ?

It was the eagle "walking" on water with the caption "haters gonna hate".
Reply 50
a condom because chosing you is the safe option
Reply 51
a broken mirror?
Reply 52
a spanner
Take a ringbinder folder. ;]
Reply 54
Greig_R
a condom because chosing you is the safe option

LOL. what job IS this for anyway?? it'd help if you described yourself and told us what the job is for.
Reply 55
"At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga. Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus. Temporibus autem quibusdam et aut officiis debitis aut rerum necessitatibus saepe eveniet ut et voluptates repudiandae sint et molestiae non recusandae. Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat."
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 56
I'd take something like a trophy or a medal or something. I have ones from rowing and I'd say it reflects something I'm interested in, and shows I'm always willing to strive for the top no matter what it takes and I'm willing to put 100% in.

Then again, they might say that made me a little contrived :frown:
Reply 57
whips and chains

"I can 'hold down' this job"
Reply 58
A bag of skittles!!! Magical and awesome... :coma:
tom9991
Is the job interview for legoland ? because i had to take an object to reflect my personality when i got my job there last year
I'm figuring something made out of Lego would have been a safe choice.

Quick Reply

Latest