Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i think everyone here at Uk-Learning should make a pact and give people who they hav'nt nessicerely(cant spell that) liked before another chance. It will make things better in the long run. And people will stop bickering. What does everyone think about this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrzySxyCool)
    i think everyone here at Uk-Learning should make a pact and give people who they hav'nt nessicerely(cant spell that) liked before another chance. It will make things better in the long run. And people will stop bickering. What does everyone think about this?
    There are certain people on here that can never be liked. I think I'm friendly most of the time to fellow users.

ReputationRep:
    yep i think everyone shud give maskall another chance.......................... .....only cos i don't know who the hell he is and wot he has dun that makes everyone hate him :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    You're just on Maskall's side. Maybe you're Maskall's girlfriend. Or Maskall himself. Maybe Maskall is a paedo posing as you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefish_uk)
    You're just on Maskall's side. Maybe you're Maskall's girlfriend. Or Maskall himself. Maybe Maskall is a paedo posing as you.
    like i said.............i don't know who the hell he is :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm, I like it, you just gained somemore respect from me.
    What do you say guys? For the good of the forum?

ReputationRep:
    Would anyone like to come up with some rules/resolutions we should all follow to make this a nice place?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happysunshine)
    There are certain people on here that can never be liked. I think I'm friendly most of the time to fellow users.
    What i mean is certain people (its obvious who i am talking about (",) ) do seem to have changed and no-one is taking a blind bit of notice. Anway enough of that or this is going to get into another thread that turns out in a completely different subject. I think that everyone should just stop bickering and if someone starts to they should get an official warning or something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    yep i think everyone shud give maskall another chance.......................... .....only cos i don't know who the hell he is and wot he has dun that makes everyone hate him :rolleyes:
    No everyone but him, you've missed his latest fiasco.

ReputationRep:
    What i mean is certain people (its obvious who i am talking about (",) ) do seem to have changed and no-one is taking a blind bit of notice. Anway enough of that or this is going to get into another thread that turns out in a completely different subject. I think that everyone should just stop bickering and if someone starts to they should get an official warning or something?
    Warnings and bannings mean nothing just look at fluff, who registers again and again. Who are you talking about?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefish_uk)
    please this is what im talking about, stop with the bickering (",) if some pee's you off them PM them so there not so much bickering on the site. I am not on anyones side, this was not about Maskall this was about everyone. And i am not maskall by the way

ReputationRep:
    You're right. There is too much nastiness going on at the moment on the forum. It's Christmas for crying out loud. The time of goodwill to all men. Anyway, happy new year to everyone when the time comes.

ReputationRep:
    yeah and SUM ppl (mentioning no names!) should stop accusing ppl of being allies of u know who! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Well I still think a brand new board should be created, then we all start out as equals. And possibly new members cannot join.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    yeah and SUM ppl (mentioning no names!) should stop accusing ppl of being allies of u know who! :mad:
    He's not Voldemort. You can say his name - Maskall! Maskall Maskall Maskall!

ReputationRep:
    I am never delibrately nasty to any other users unless they are to me.

As for Maskall, I believe the best thing he can do (if he seriously does want to stop causing trouble and become a normal user) is to wait a couple of days and then register a new account. That way no one will know who he is and will not have any pre-conceptions about him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    No everyone but him, you've missed his latest fiasco.
    can someone please tell me about his latest fiasco?? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Actually.

Yes.

But any more **** from Maskall and...

**demonstrates throat-slitting motion**

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happysunshine)
    Warnings and bannings mean nothing just look at fluff, who registers again and again. Who are you talking about?
    Well maybe everyone together should think of a better rep/post system. Maybe we should give people the benefit of the doubt. Everyone just need to stop putting people down, when they say something in a discussion?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NikNak)
    I am never delibrately nasty to any other users unless they are to me.

As for Maskall, I believe the best thing he can do (if he seriously does want to stop causing trouble and become a normal user) is to wait a couple of days and then register a new account. That way no one will know who he is and will not have any pre-conceptions about him.
    well he keeps tellin everyone he's maskall

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.