The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Our teachers had been instructed to mark all work in accordance with Keystage 3 specifications, and so I ended up being given a provisional '8++' for the first English assignment of that year: quite encouraging, but my latent disenchantment with exams per se resulted in an aggregate of '8', '7', '7'; that Y9 SATs are particularly fleeting and inconsequential didn't assist much in this regard. :rolleyes:
well i got 667 in my yr 9 SATs, not exceptional but i only started taking exams seriously a bit later on.. i remember everyone made a really big deal about the yr 6 SATS i was sitting in one and couldnt for the life of me work out what 60 divided by 3 was... haunts me to this day - i know now its 20 obviously !
Reply 22
Lirael Abhorsen
i was sitting in one and couldnt for the life of me work out what 60 divided by 3 was... haunts me to this day - i know now its 20 obviously !

Stop! You're making me cry. :rolleyes:
I think this happened last year as well in my school, I think they had to be remarked. Anyhoo I got a level 7 and a good one too. I think I was predicted a low level 7 maybe a high 6.

Latest

Trending

Trending