Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I know this is exactly academic but if it stops these silly threads then so be it. How is everyone? How was your xmas? Is everyone looking forward to Next year?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrzySxyCool)
    I know this is exactly academic but if it stops these silly threads then so be it. How is everyone? How was your xmas? Is everyone looking forward to Next year?
    Same ****, another year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    Same ****, another year.
    i suppose, its the best thread i could come up with apart from the obvious!

ReputationRep:
    Christmas was nice thanks. Am looking forward to 2004, i like the idea of a fresh start!

ReputationRep:
    I'm great thanks. I think this whole situation is silly.

Christmas was ok for me. I have mocks when I go back though, Art first, I need to do prep for it and finish my Chemistry coursework for hand in a week on Friday.

New Year? Not bothered really... but nice. I just have to get used to putting "2004" rather than "2003" on dates, that's all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefish_uk)
    I'm great thanks. I think this whole situation is silly.

Christmas was ok for me. I have mocks when I go back though, Art first, I need to do prep for it and finish my Chemistry coursework for hand in a week on Friday.

New Year? Not bothered really... but nice. I just have to get used to putting "2004" rather than "2003" on dates, that's all.
    i did my mocks before we broke up. I found Chemistry and Physics the hardest. But ive never been to good at science, all my mates are going out on the piss for new years but i am ill so cant but i am going shopping on Friday for new clothes so i cant wait for that. Yes the thread situation is annoying so i thought id try and direct everyones attention somewhere else! (",)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aliel)
    Christmas was nice thanks. Am looking forward to 2004, i like the idea of a fresh start!
    Yes i love fresh starts, i just hope i keep to my new years resolution.

ReputationRep:
    Yes i love fresh starts, i just hope i keep to my new years resolution.
    Lol, what is it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefish_uk)
    Lol, what is it?
    to stop eating so much. I used to live on no breaky,lunch and just a sandwich a day (i was really skinny) i dont want to go to how i used to be but i want to lose about a stone (or stone and a half) im just under 8 and a half stone now! and i used to be 7 . So im going to stop eating so muchand lose weight. Not as easy as it sounds. I go to the Gym anyway. And do my workout dvd all the time (oh yeah thats another one, keep to my workout vid) my stomach has gone quite tonned since getting that. But my biggest new years resolution is to be Happy, for once.

ReputationRep:
    to stop eating so much. I used to live on no breaky,lunch and just a sandwich a day (i was really skinny) i dont want to go to how i used to be but i want to lose about a stone (or stone and a half) im just under 8 and a half stone now! and i used to be 7 . So im going to stop eating so muchand lose weight. Not as easy as it sounds. I go to the Gym anyway. And do my workout dvd all the time (oh yeah thats another one, keep to my workout vid) my stomach has gone quite tonned since getting that. But my biggest new years resolution is to be Happy, for once.
    Why would you lose weight at 8half stone, and you ALREADY go to the gym???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    Why would you lose weight at 8half stone, and you ALREADY go to the gym???
    i eat loads now and feel bad about it. im not fat i just want to be a bit skinnier. i kind of go to the gym :cool: but only about once every full moon (",)

ReputationRep:
    i eat loads now and feel bad about it. im not fat i just want to be a bit skinnier. i kind of go to the gym :cool: but only about once every full moon (",)
    Don't diet, go to the gym and tone, its much better for you, you'll still lose slowly but you'll get much fitter that way.

I mean, eat sensibly but not 'dieting'

ReputationRep:
    I am looking forward to the new year but I doubt much will really change at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    I am looking forward to the new year but I doubt much will really change at all.
    If you want it to it can, if you put your mind on something and want it really badly (within reason) then you'll get it. Oh ye and i do tone my belly. Im not fat atall but i do feel bad because i have started to eat so much, compared to how little i used to eat and feel nealthier about it. Its comfort eating really also whats annoying is i eat when im bored now.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.