Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've seen reactions which doesn't seem to be good. What about you? I don't have any complain though cuz my results can't b better than this. I've got all 3 A's in physics chemistry and pure maths with a handsome mark. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :p: :p:

ReputationRep:
    Well done on those results - they are fab!

I'm reasonably happy yes!

ReputationRep:
    I got my results last year and im pretty happy with them:
    Mathematics A
    Biology B
    Chemistry B
    Physics B

ReputationRep:
    Well done I'm happy with mine but annoyed about missing a grade in Chemistry by 1 mark!

ReputationRep:
    I have absolutely no reason not to be happy with my results.

ReputationRep:
    I got AAAAA in English Lit, Maths, History, Music and General Studies, plus A in AS Critical Thinking and a distinction in AEA English! I'm reall really happy and, as much as I hate boastful people, YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!! !!

ReputationRep:
    Happy about most of them.

Not over the moon, no.

ReputationRep:
    yes. apart from my B in chemistry i feel very proud and lucky. on balance, considering i thought i was going to fail chemistry altogether... but it was a high B .

to everyone on here, try and keep your chin up if your results weren't what you expected. with AS-Levels, there is always the opportunity to resit modules, and many people find they dramatically improve their grades through this. don't let one hiccup keep you down!

ReputationRep:
    I couldn't be happier. I got 7As, which I know is ridiculous... and I agree... I never ever expected more than a C in my further maths, but last night just walking home after walking my mate home from my party, I just started feeling like I needed to cry, because I remembered the very real pain I endured around exams, and all the working nights till gone midnight and stuff... and I just felt so SO happy. My mum cried as well. There is no way on Earth anything can diminish my achievement, even if I heard someone got better grades, which incidentally they did! But, good luck to them, they are clearly amazingly clever, whereas im just a normal and very grateful guy.

ReputationRep:
    I couldn't be sadder/angrier.
    I'm going to have to resit the whole year, might as well just throw a year out of the window.
    ARgh.

ReputationRep:
    I am very happy with my results although an A in Physics would have been great!!! But I'm really happy!

ReputationRep:
    Super duper duper happy........................... ................5 As woooooooo

ReputationRep:
    I got AA (French and sociology) BB (English lit and history), and although I was hoping for AAAB, I'm still pretty happy. My As were both high and I was only 3 marks off an A in English. I was quite disappointed with my low-ish B in history, but I'm reistting both exams and one English exam in January.

ReputationRep:
    Great kellywood_5! Your school doesnt cash in AS grades, do they? Therefore you'll be predicted AAAB minimum

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kitsune)
    Great kellywood_5! Your school doesnt cash in AS grades, do they? Therefore you'll be predicted AAAB minimum
    Nope, don't have to put my AS grades on my UCAS form

ReputationRep:
    that's great! Cambridge would ask for your module marks anyway so you show how good you are... dont worry about history it's a fourth Alevel

ReputationRep:
    Yeh im happy with my grades but everything just seems so futile now, whats the point of getting good grades?

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.