The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
CrzySxyCool
huh

whats to explain, the poor man wants coke, give him a bottle!
curryADD
whats to explain, the poor man wants coke, give him a bottle!
i thought he meant something else(being sarcky)
Reply 22
CrzySxyCool
i thought he meant something else(being sarcky)

even though its a bit late on the reply he was being sarky but so was she lol to much sarcasum in children nowadays damit they cant take anything serious hehe btw his is a classic demonstation of sarcasum lol take notes, this will be in the midterm
Reply 23
kissmequick
even though its a bit late on the reply he was being sarky but so was she lol to much sarcasum in children nowadays damit they cant take anything serious hehe btw his is a classic demonstation of sarcasum lol take notes, this will be in the midterm

ahem, I am 18 years old, and am not deemd to be a kid :tongue: , though I have an inner child :biggrin:
Reply 24
Bhaal85
ahem, I am 18 years old, and am not deemd to be a kid :tongue: , though I have an inner child :biggrin:

MINE is BIGGER and more AGRESSIVE :biggrin:
Reply 25
Bhaal85

the perfect combination!! but can you cantrol the child lol or do you have to give him a smack lol
Reply 26
kissmequick
Right make sure you don't get mixed up, I'm not talking about locking children in a room and trying to knock the teeth out of their face form the back. When i was younger i was beaten quiet bad which i didn't believe was right, if what i did was really bad then i used to get a belt buckle to my back and even my face on the rare occasion, i was pulled up and pushed down stairs amonst other things. I also got slapped around a bit and my mother who had a bad temper if i asked of anything e.g a glass of coke please she would throw the glass at my head as well as the bottle. This happened for many years in my youth but now im able to take it but i must say i am now my own person but before i was 16 in a sense i was scared to do anything bad because i knew what it would result in. So even though it wasnt the right way it was an effective way, so is it ever right to just slap a child on the back when they do wrong, not beat the crap out of them just disipline????? give me your feedback on the matter please.

Hence:

Bhaal85
can I have a plastic cup of pepsi please?

Explain your question?
Reply 27
kissmequick
the perfect combination!! but can you cantrol the child lol or do you have to give him a smack lol

lol, just gotta feed it on a regular basis. Depends, would you enjoy smacking me?
Reply 28
kissmequick

now who is the women hitter? lol

:biggrin:
Reply 29
curryADD
now who is the women hitter? lol

:biggrin:

oi oi oi don't be too cheeky i'll let that slide mainly because i didn't see it but partly because im a little tipsy lol and my inner child is really more of an outer child (he comes alive with a little voddy in his system) i only beat myself up on everyday with ending with a y. Y am i in bed with a stanger lol. and JSM'S THE WOMAN BEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEERRRRRRR
WHY I OUTA SLAP HIM
Reply 30
Bhaal85
lol, just gotta feed it on a regular basis. Depends, would you enjoy smacking me?

MAYBE .....LOL
Reply 31
kissmequick
MAYBE .....LOL

Quick question my intoxicated fellow. GCSE, A-Level ? What?!?
Reply 32
Bhaal85
Hence:

Explain your question?

who was that aimed at???
Reply 33
Bhaal85
Quick question my intoxicated fellow. GCSE, A-Level ? What?!?

what ???? im confused lol why are you on about gcse's and as levels in a child beating forum????
Reply 34
kissmequick
what ???? im confused lol why are you on about gcse's and as levels in a child beating forum????

Your profile says: 'GCSE, A-Level (wont make sense to ya until you ask) ', you captured my curiosity.
Reply 35
kissmequick
Right make sure you don't get mixed up, I'm not talking about locking children in a room and trying to knock the teeth out of their face form the back. When i was younger i was beaten quiet bad which i didn't believe was right, if what i did was really bad then i used to get a belt buckle to my back and even my face on the rare occasion, i was pulled up and pushed down stairs amonst other things. I also got slapped around a bit and my mother who had a bad temper if i asked of anything e.g a glass of coke please she would throw the glass at my head as well as the bottle. This happened for many years in my youth but now im able to take it but i must say i am now my own person but before i was 16 in a sense i was scared to do anything bad because i knew what it would result in. So even though it wasnt the right way it was an effective way, so is it ever right to just slap a child on the back when they do wrong, not beat the crap out of them just disipline????? give me your feedback on the matter please.

Hi
I don't think any violence towards children is right, not even a small smack. I think this because children do not really understand things, what they have done, and in most cases (certainly with me), after they have been told off, they feel sorry and regret doing it, and I think that is enough to teach them not to do it again. I think they should be told off and have their pocket money docked or summat like that, but violence is, in my opinion, just a step to far. (Home is meant 2 b a safe haven for children where they are happy and loved by their parent, but if violence is introduced, it will destroy it.)
Reply 36
CHAD
Hi
I don't think any violence towards children is right, not even a small smack. I think this because children do not really understand things, what they have done, and in most cases (certainly with me), after they have been told off, they feel sorry and regret doing it, and I think that is enough to teach them not to do it again. I think they should be told off and have their pocket money docked or summat like that, but violence is, in my opinion, just a step to far. (Home is meant 2 b a safe haven for children where they are happy and loved by their parent, but if violence is introduced, it will destroy it.)

Discipline is good thouh.
Reply 37
Bhaal85
Discipline is good thouh.

not really, because of the bruises i got once from a beating i REALLY pissed off my dad.....i couldnt go to swim practice for like 2 weeks...:frown:
Reply 38
curryADD
not really, because of the bruises i got once from a beating i REALLY pissed off my dad.....i couldnt go to swim practice for like 2 weeks...:frown:

But it taught you right from wring, you learnt your lesson though, didn't you?

I remeber getting the belt along with my brother for jumping on this guys car bonnet like a bouncy castle, lol.
Reply 39
Bhaal85
But it taught you right from wring, you learnt your lesson though, didn't you?

I remeber getting the belt along with my brother for jumping on this guys car bonnet like a bouncy castle, lol.

yeah but i couldnt practice for 2 weeks because og belt shaped bruises all up and down my legs and back......and no i didnt learn my lesson, i cant even remember what the lesson was about. but i do remember the beating!

Latest

Trending

Trending