Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Any body having same problem as me?

my insurance offer has been confirmed but for my firm offer the university still havent replyed me yet. i want to do clearing but do i have to wait for the reply for the firm uni then call?

the firm uni is brunel, i called ucas and the guy told me that brunel will make their decision before 25th aug. so slow!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PQ)
    Have you phoned your firm uni?
    they said they still have yet to make their decision

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PQ)
    Do you not want to go to your firm or is it just your insurance that you don't like anymore?
    i dont like my insurance anymore, thats why i want to do clearing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PQ)
    You can't get released from your insurance until your firm has rejected you.

That doesn't mean you can't still contact uni's with vacancies you're interested in, just let them know that you're waiting for one of your uni's to finish deciding before you know whether you will be in clearing yet. They should still talk to you about the course and be able to make you an unofficial offer.

Keep pestering your firm to make up their mind. *If* they reject you then the instant they do contact UICAS to make sure it's gone through to them (if not ask them to speed up the rejection for you) and contact your insurance asking to be released.
    ok i will do that, thank you so much for the advice

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.