The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
scorpio
Whats yours?? Mine is to study more at uni!!

Hmm, read this:

http://www.uk-learning.net/t20507.html
Reply 2
scorpio
Whats yours?? Mine is to study more at uni!!

there is already a thread about this newbie! *mutters and shoots newbie with gun*
curryADD
there is already a thread about this newbie! *mutters and shoots newbie with gun*

mmm newbie discrimination yet again...(jokes :tongue:)
Reply 4
No because it was incredibuly stupid not seeing the other thread
Ahh I was only joking mate, just that there is an admirable comradeship here, which just means that any new member has to fight a brave battle to get any sort of recognition. Its not bad, its friendship thats all.
Reply 6
onlylittleme
Ahh I was only joking mate, just that there is an admirable comradeship here, which just means that any new member has to fight a brave battle to get any sort of recognition. Its not bad, its friendship thats all.

Well if you give me rep, I will gladly accpet and embrace you as one of my onw.
Reply 7
Bhaal85
Well if you give me rep, I will gladly accpet and embrace you as one of my onw.

he doesnt have enough posts drunkard!
curryADD

I am a she!!! :P i would gladly give you rep if I had enough posts...but since I dont I cant, as soon as I have enough I will...
Reply 9
curryADD

I need to scrounge for whatever I can get, plus by forming an allience with me, you are on the good graces of me, an aggressive and humouress member of UKL. :biggrin:
Reply 10
Bhaal85
I need to scrounge for whatever I can get, plus by forming an allience with me, you are on the good graces of me, an aggressive and humouress member of UKL. :biggrin:

we've had an alliance for how long now buddi? a long time! its not like its new.....in fact i think we've had since *thinks* i called you a pyschadelic teddy bear!
Reply 11
curryADD
we've had an alliance for how long now buddi? a long time! its not like its new.....in fact i think we've had since *thinks* i called you a pyschadelic teddy bear!

ahhh, the infamous phrase!!!!!!!!
Reply 12
Bhaal85
ahhh, the infamous phrase!!!!!!!!

the infamous pychadelic teddy bear phrase? i think thats when we became allinced, i think that answer just caught you off gaurd! :biggrin:

im an analyzer, do not be afraid MUAHAAHAHAHAHAHA
Reply 13
curryADD
the infamous pychadelic teddy bear phrase? i think thats when we became allinced, i think that answer just caught you off gaurd! :biggrin:

im an analyzer, do not be afraid MUAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Its not fair. I'm intocxicated, ytour not!
Reply 14
Bhaal85
Its not fair. I'm intocxicated, ytour not!

good lawyers are never caught off guard. i just caught you off guard, i have won the case!

you cant even type right! *tut tut*
Reply 15
curryADD
good lawyers are never caught off guard. i just caught you off guard, i have won the case!

you cant even type right! *tut tut*

Really? I always ytjought lawyers had to be good liers, lol.
Reply 16
Bhaal85
Really? I always ytjought lawyers had to be good liers, lol.

yes, but to be a good liar and be convincing you must have at least a basic idea and plan.......*lifts eyebrow*
Reply 17
curryADD
yes, but to be a good liar and be convincing you must have at least a basic idea and plan.......*lifts eyebrow*

Lieing is not always a good policy. True lying plays a part, as a lwayer must make a good performance however, does lying actually make a good lawyer. It could be argued that a lawyer who lie has a very good memory, as they have to recall events tht ave transpired, however a lawyer whom lyes is only a good performer and not a good lawyer.
Reply 18
Bhaal85
Lieing is not always a good policy. True lying plays a part, as a lwayer must make a good performance however, does lying actually make a good lawyer. It could be argued that a lawyer who lie has a very good memory, as they have to recall events tht ave transpired, however a lawyer whom lyes is only a good performer and not a good lawyer.

when you can actually spell my friend (aka next morning) then i will debate with you.....performance is key! you have to be able to capture the attention and sympathies of the jury! i have a VERY good memory, one of my better points! but at this point you dont have a good memory, you cant even spell lawyer right! *shakes head*
Reply 19
curryADD
when you can actually spell my friend (aka next morning) then i will debate with you.....performance is key! you have to be able to capture the attention and sympathies of the jury! i have a VERY good memory, one of my better points! but at this point you dont have a good memory, you cant even spell lawyer right! *shakes head*

L to the Y to the....erm.......E to the R.

Latest

Trending

Trending