Turn on thread page Beta

New Years Resolutions watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Whats yours?? Mine is to study more at uni!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scorpio)
    Hmm, read this:

http://www.uk-learning.net/t20507.html

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scorpio)
    there is already a thread about this newbie! *mutters and shoots newbie with gun*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    there is already a thread about this newbie! *mutters and shoots newbie with gun*
    mmm newbie discrimination yet again...(jokes )

ReputationRep:
    No because it was incredibuly stupid not seeing the other thread

ReputationRep:
    Ahh I was only joking mate, just that there is an admirable comradeship here, which just means that any new member has to fight a brave battle to get any sort of recognition. Its not bad, its friendship thats all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by onlylittleme)
    Ahh I was only joking mate, just that there is an admirable comradeship here, which just means that any new member has to fight a brave battle to get any sort of recognition. Its not bad, its friendship thats all.
    Well if you give me rep, I will gladly accpet and embrace you as one of my onw.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    Well if you give me rep, I will gladly accpet and embrace you as one of my onw.
    he doesnt have enough posts drunkard!

ReputationRep:
    I am a she!!! :P i would gladly give you rep if I had enough posts...but since I dont I cant, as soon as I have enough I will...

ReputationRep:
    I need to scrounge for whatever I can get, plus by forming an allience with me, you are on the good graces of me, an aggressive and humouress member of UKL.

ReputationRep:
    I need to scrounge for whatever I can get, plus by forming an allience with me, you are on the good graces of me, an aggressive and humouress member of UKL.
    we've had an alliance for how long now buddi? a long time! its not like its new.....in fact i think we've had since *thinks* i called you a pyschadelic teddy bear!

ReputationRep:
    we've had an alliance for how long now buddi? a long time! its not like its new.....in fact i think we've had since *thinks* i called you a pyschadelic teddy bear!
    ahhh, the infamous phrase!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    ahhh, the infamous phrase!!!!!!!!
    the infamous pychadelic teddy bear phrase? i think thats when we became allinced, i think that answer just caught you off gaurd!

im an analyzer, do not be afraid MUAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

ReputationRep:
    the infamous pychadelic teddy bear phrase? i think thats when we became allinced, i think that answer just caught you off gaurd!

im an analyzer, do not be afraid MUAHAAHAHAHAHAHA
    Its not fair. I'm intocxicated, ytour not!

ReputationRep:
    Its not fair. I'm intocxicated, ytour not!
    good lawyers are never caught off guard. i just caught you off guard, i have won the case!

you cant even type right! *tut tut*

ReputationRep:
    good lawyers are never caught off guard. i just caught you off guard, i have won the case!

you cant even type right! *tut tut*
    Really? I always ytjought lawyers had to be good liers, lol.

ReputationRep:
    Really? I always ytjought lawyers had to be good liers, lol.
    yes, but to be a good liar and be convincing you must have at least a basic idea and plan.......*lifts eyebrow*

ReputationRep:
    yes, but to be a good liar and be convincing you must have at least a basic idea and plan.......*lifts eyebrow*
    Lieing is not always a good policy. True lying plays a part, as a lwayer must make a good performance however, does lying actually make a good lawyer. It could be argued that a lawyer who lie has a very good memory, as they have to recall events tht ave transpired, however a lawyer whom lyes is only a good performer and not a good lawyer.

ReputationRep:
    Lieing is not always a good policy. True lying plays a part, as a lwayer must make a good performance however, does lying actually make a good lawyer. It could be argued that a lawyer who lie has a very good memory, as they have to recall events tht ave transpired, however a lawyer whom lyes is only a good performer and not a good lawyer.
    when you can actually spell my friend (aka next morning) then i will debate with you.....performance is key! you have to be able to capture the attention and sympathies of the jury! i have a VERY good memory, one of my better points! but at this point you dont have a good memory, you cant even spell lawyer right! *shakes head*

ReputationRep:
    when you can actually spell my friend (aka next morning) then i will debate with you.....performance is key! you have to be able to capture the attention and sympathies of the jury! i have a VERY good memory, one of my better points! but at this point you dont have a good memory, you cant even spell lawyer right! *shakes head*
    L to the Y to the....erm.......E to the R.

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.