Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    www.oradeauniversity.com

Has anybody ever tried applyin for med through this?? Doesnt require much grades if any. It's in Romania. Any opinions etc.... im considering

ReputationRep:
    Can you speak Romanian?

ReputationRep:
    I thought it is taught in English and they give you lessons through the first 2 years

ReputationRep:
    Not sure about this university but charles university in prague is a good one. They accept EEE in a levels + you have to pass the admissions test. You can speak english for 1-2 years not sure if it's 1 or 2, then you have to learn their language. This is not too difficult as i know 1 friend who is in the 3rd year and my college recommends this university for medicine for people who miss out and have other circumstances.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sharma)
    I thought it is taught in English and they give you lessons through the first 2 years
    I think you can speak english there for at least the 1st year, phone up or email them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sharma)

It is - but if you're not fluent by the end of year 1 you get kicked out. You can't do clincials without speaking the language.

ReputationRep:
    If any EU school, it has to be Charles. www.firstfaculty.com , if you need any more information i can put you intouch with a few people i know who will give you the ups and downs of the course, from what they tell me, its one of the best - and for practicing in the UK after graduation, you need a good education

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 21, 2005

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
  2. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  3. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.