Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie4)
    Mmmmmiles!
    The Sloany's got a date Now at London prices 8 pints going to cost you about £20 but I guess Miles is just about worth it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AT82)
    I was walking quite badly when we left the club at 3:30am and I ended up givng the huge metal tower in the middle of O'Connel Street and Talbot Street (for anybody that knows Dublin) a cuddle.
    Is that manc slang? :eek:

This was also after the Morrissey concert and the club we went to had a Smiths night on, so we were chanting out Smiths and Morrissey lyrics quite loudly down an empty O'Connel street. If the police saw us we would have probably ended up in an Irish nick for being drunk.

On the ferry the next day I spent the entire duration of it on the toilet. I nearly decided to not bother getting the train to Manchester from Holyhead and sleep there. In the end I got the train went to bed as soon as I got back to Manchester and didn't wake up for 18 hours afterwards!

I reckon I must have had about 25-30 units that night, never ever again.

The only time I was drunk in Manchester (after red wine) I ended up snogging a granny in a club. (well she was late 30's I reckon but age had not been kind to her).
    LOL sounds memorable. You've even prompted me to put my Smiths album on. I remember once having a bad experience with an OAP (well >30) in a club as well *shudders*. When they say alcohol is a depressant they fail to mention it can turn you into a blubbering wreck willing to say yes to anything.

Heaven knows I'm miserable now..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AT82)
    The Sloany's got a date Now at London prices 8 pints going to cost you about £20 but I guess Miles is just about worth it.
    He's worth every penny!

ReputationRep:
    hehe cuddle have I spelt it wrong or is it just a manc word? It means hug. The worst part of this it was a a Tuesday night but it was near Christmas so it wasn't that unusual.

I've least I've never wanted a snog under the iron bridge when I am drunk

This is the iron bridge as mentioned in still ill

isn't it lovely.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AT82)
    lol, Ellie's too busy walking up and down the KR :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miles)
    lol, Ellie's too busy walking up and down the KR :eek:
    I work down the KR! Sloanetastic

ReputationRep:
    My dad is better than the lot of you, we went to Sloane Grammer school which is no longer a school. He had an offer for cambridge too but he thought the pub was better than revising her his A levels.

I've got a pint of cider now but it feels so wrong drinking at home, it was in the fridge and I haven't had a drink for two weeks so I had to have it

ReputationRep:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.