Turn on thread page Beta

if u dont get good grades - can u still be happy in life! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    plz discuss

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    plz discuss
    if you get good grades you can be unhappy emmz - and believe me i should know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fluff)
    if you get good grades you can be unhappy emmz - and believe me i should know.
    mmm - so it works both ways then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    mmm - so it works both ways then.
    yes

as i said:

u may know that 1+1 = 2, but it never equals anything more.

ReputationRep:
    emmz i think to be happy you just have to make your life what you want, don't worry about low marks, if you really want something then go for it, don't let things like that get you down. make you own happiness and don't let your fears stand in the way of your dreams.
    spoken by a person who recieved a rather low final mark for admission to university, still happy, perhaps more than ever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snow_white)
    emmz i think to be happy you just have to make your life what you want, don't worry about low marks, if you really want something then go for it, don't let things like that get you down. make you own happiness and don't let your fears stand in the way of your dreams.
    spoken by a person who recieved a rather low final mark for admission to university, still happy, perhaps more than ever.
    Grades aren't the be all and end all of life. Just try to enjoy it. Some of the happiest people I know were never bothered with what grades even were, let alone which grades they got.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snow_white)

Well said,

its not how well you do, but how you feel yourself, providing you know you did your best, then you have personal satisfaction of knowing you tried. Good grades are great, but even then you may think, well I could have done better, be happy within yourself.

ReputationRep:
    some ppl con't need grades for a happy life..........................an d sum ppl that get the grades muck up in the end anyway!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 1, 2004
Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.