Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    help all, i need advice, i was wondering if anyone thinks long distance relationships work. see my partner is leaving for university this year and i can't go till next year, even then we will be in seperate towns. we love each other very much and want to stay together, and in the future make that permanent, but i'm so worried it won't work him being away. any thoughts? please i really need another opinion.

ReputationRep:
    well this is depressing, very.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snow_white)
    help all, i need advice, i was wondering if anyone thinks long distance relationships work. see my partner is leaving for university this year and i can't go till next year, even then we will be in seperate towns. we love each other very much and want to stay together, and in the future make that permanent, but i'm so worried it won't work him being away. any thoughts? please i really need another opinion.
    it can work if you take time from your weekends and stuff.....absence makes the heart grow fonder and all that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    it can work if you take time from your weekends and stuff.....absence makes the heart grow fonder and all that!
    thanx curry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    I know some people prefer a long distance relationship from time to time. This is the situation I'm presented with in a few weeks. With any luck it shall last, but you've got to realise that the chances of failure due to something stupid now increase ten fold with a long distance relationship.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snow_white)

impossible
    sorry to tell you....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by voodooAkko)
    impossible
    sorry to tell you....
    Impossible is a word used by those who are too afraid to try.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Impossible is a word used by those who are too afraid to try.
    I failed 6 times
    "impossible" was the word someone told me and I didn't believe in the past

ReputationRep:
    Nothing is really impossible. Apparently love conquers all and in your case you both love each other very much, you have everything working with you to make your relationship succeed. Wanting to be in the relationship in the first place is the ground stone, and when 2 people love each other as you both do, distance wont be a problem as you will be in each others thoughts and hearts. Honestly, distance does make the heart grow fonder, perhaps to much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DevilsDoor)
    Nothing is really impossible. Apparently love conquers all and in your case you both love each other very much, you have everything working with you to make your relationship succeed. Wanting to be in the relationship in the first place is the ground stone, and when 2 people love each other as you both do, distance wont be a problem as you will be in each others thoughts and hearts. Honestly, distance does make the heart grow fonder, perhaps to much.
    then you just love a man of you imagination

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.