The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Chemistry and Maths, mostly chemistry though - I HATE my teacher
Reply 81
Math, chemistry, biology, stats, english, welsh bac, IT, PE, Welsh and I think thats all the ones I hate.
English Lit :mad: Can't bring myself to re-read the terrible, terrible book we've got. Just awful.

Maths I don't really enjoy the subject, but I get it and find it easy so don't mind.

Chemistry I kind of like... not a massive fan though. I go through phases :p:

History I usually always like, although it's a lot of work and I find it hard to concentrate when revising.
love all my subjects loathe all my teachers
Since I've started my A2's, I started to hate all of my subjects
ESPECIALLY psychology.....it's bulls***:mad:
I hate A2 period! lol but my worst subject has to be business, should have dropped that ****! :angry:
From the ones I'm taking? I don't hate any, but Physics is bloody annoying atm. As is Chemistreh. And the rest I generally can't be bothered with either.
Reply 87
Mask Of Sanity
From the ones I'm taking? I don't hate any, but Physics is bloody annoying atm. As is Chemistreh. And the rest I generally can't be bothered with either.

Not even Maths? :puppyeyes:
Salters chemistry. Oh crap off.
Reply 89
Music is like being repeatedly stabbed in the face.
Business & Economics for me.:hmmm:
*MJ*
Not even Maths? :puppyeyes:

Well sorta more kinda than the rest. But even then. :sigh:
My biggest regret is choosing economics:frown:
Reply 93
SPANISH!! mainly due to my two teachers...
Reply 94
I dislike Spanish for my teachers, shame on me, because I would like to study the subject at uni, so I should pretend interest, haha...

Then Chemistry despite it is my strongest subject atm (100%), it's so boring and we've been doing organics for the whole year. Luckily, this is the last year I have to take it :ninja:

Last but not least, Physical Education. Especially for checking my absence (we have to attend at least 60% of the lessons to be graded - which is really hard for girls if you have your periods reaguarly).
I hate Politics so much, its so boring, it actually kills me.
Reply 96
I like all of my subjects, but Law is the one I'm dreading in the exams!
I Hate BUSINESS STUDIES! I never wanted to take it in the first place but it was the only option left due to bad GCSE results. Its so boring and hard every lesson i just want to kill myself the teacher is really bad to i revised for months for the January exams for this subject and only got a D so i now have to retake it in may this is really going to screw my UCAS application for university in 2011. I also cant stand Sociology i thought it would be really interesting like Psychology but its boring and we have two exams for sociology in the summer which i am dreading because i have not started revising theres just so much information to learn and half of it will not even come up and i am so bad at the exam technique:frown:

Latest