Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've been wanting to do this for ages. Please be truthful, I just want to know how majority people see me as. No one here has ever commented on my looks. I've had all sorts of comments throughtout my life based on the look of my face, mostly negative but some positive too and ok yeah everyone has different tastes, but you can tell straightaway if someone is gorgeous, average or mingin. E.g. I dont fancy Brad Pitt at all and I dont go far guys that look like him, but I'd say he is very good looking.

Poll coming up, just tell me straight, I prefer honesty than a bunch of lies. When I mean looks, I mean face. I know I dont have perfect features etc... but all I want is an honest answer.

Scale is 1 = Very ugly ---- 5 = Average ---- 10 = Very beautiful

Thanks. Here's where you can see me. http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...&postcount=378

Love BlueAngel xxx

ReputationRep:
    I would rate myself,hmmm, probably 4/5.

ReputationRep:
    well i voted 7 i think you have got beautiful hair and from what i can see nice skin and features although it could be makeup i dont know...

anywho i like boys so it's anyones guess!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TKR)
    well i voted 7 i think you have got beautiful hair and from what i can see nice skin and features although it could be makeup i dont know...

anywho i like boys so it's anyones guess!
    oh right, thanks. Yeah Ive noticed that girls and gays usually rate me higher than guys. Its not makeup, lol. I only wear lipgloss, no makeup.

ReputationRep:
    I said 7 cos you have a lovely smile and seem to have really bright eyes too

ReputationRep:
    awww thanks. Wait til you get closeup of me, I have horrible teeth, yellow and all wonky. From far they may look ok, well thats because I always have a huge grin on my face.

ReputationRep:
    straighten your hair and you'll be onto a winner.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by technik)
    Straight hair doesnt suit me, I was called ugly man and all sorts of names when I had straight hair by relatives and when I switched to curls, I started getting positive remarks. The hair on your head can make a massive difference in the way you look.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by technik)
    What's the deal with liking straight hair?

I wish my hair was naturally curly - it would give more volume and wouldn't look fake and barbie-like.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueAngel)
    Straight hair doesnt suit me, I was called ugly man and all sorts of names when I had straight hair by relatives and when I switched to curls, I started getting positive remarks. The hair on your head can make a massive difference in the way you look.

You're a really pretty girl , don't worry about it!!!

Your curly hair really suits you, so keep embracing those curls!!!

ReputationRep:
    BlueAngel I think you look fab Really pretty hun :hugs: so don't worry!

ReputationRep:
    looks like im the first guys to comment here so, well i think its personality more than looks someone could look extremely beautiful but has a very bad personality. seen loads like that.

ReputationRep:
    The fact is that there are very few very beautiful people on this planet. Make of that what you will; most of us are distinctly average. Simple as

ReputationRep:
    Average

ReputationRep:
    I'm not gonna like, I don't find you very attractive, but thats not to say you aren't, just personal opinion.

ReputationRep:
    I think you're a very pretty girl; you've got beautiful eyes, lovely hair, nice smile - so yeah, you're good looking!

HEAD BOY

ReputationRep:
    To those who voted me as very ugly (1/2/3), could you please tell me why? Do I need to change something, my hair style, more makeup, plastic surgery?
    I would love to know why I'm not, like I said,I'm trying to make myself look better.

ReputationRep:
    I thought I was average looking at least, why 4? Also who changed my poll???? Jamie comes to mind :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I would opt for a different eyebrow shape (a slightly arched one, and with the 2 eyebrows being more closer) & wear more eye liner (i.e if you need to give a cute appearance). Apart from that, I think that everything else is fine
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    How is it possible to 'rate' someone's looks based on a poll such as this?
    Ever heard of 'subjectivity'?

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.