Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i dont get it. how can u put out a thread for other ppl to rate u ? beauty is from within. u have to feel beautiful inside of you and not on the outside. Beauty on the outside is lost if you arent beautiful on the inside. You are who you are...by doing sumthing like plastic surgery...ur only going to change urself...and tat is not u. I might not be extremely handsome...but i'm happy the way i am and always will be. And i think you should be too. I wud'nt care what ppl think abt me...or how handsome they think i am. To me...i'm good...and tats wat matters.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueAngel)
    To those who voted me as very ugly (1/2/3), could you please tell me why? Do I need to change something, my hair style, more makeup, plastic surgery?
    I would love to know why I'm not, like I said,I'm trying to make myself look better.
    Is it possible that these people were mocking you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fleur-de-lis)
    I would opt for a different eyebrow shape (a slightly arched one, and with the 2 eyebrows being more closer) & wear more eye liner (i.e if you need to give a cute appearance). Apart from that, I think that everything else is fine
    :hugs:
    Thanks for the tips My eyebrows are more arched now, but yeah I should bring them closer together, when I start to pluck I get carried away, lol :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BellaCat)
    Is it possible that these people were mocking you?
    maybe???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by r_raghav11)
    i dont get it. how can u put out a thread for other ppl to rate u ? beauty is from within. u have to feel beautiful inside of you and not on the outside. Beauty on the outside is lost if you arent beautiful on the inside. You are who you are...by doing sumthing like plastic surgery...ur only going to change urself...and tat is not u. I might not be extremely handsome...but i'm happy the way i am and always will be. And i think you should be too. I wud'nt care what ppl think abt me...or how handsome they think i am. To me...i'm good...and tats wat matters.
    I dont feel beautiful inside or out, I am happy the way I am, but sometimes even the slightest change in cosmetics can change the way you look and make it better. the better I look, the better I would feel inside and more confident I would be.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the tips My eyebrows are more arched now, but yeah I should bring them closer together, when I start to pluck I get carried away, lol :p:
    Treat yourself to a professional eyebrow shaping! Nothing beats it!

ReputationRep:
    You have lovely skin, what exfloliater do you use? and your smile is really nice too.

ReputationRep:
    I give you 7-8!!

ReputationRep:
    Why have such threads. There will always be people who give people 1s 2s or 3s just to be spitefull and the threadstarter may start getting self conscius.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pegasus)
    You have lovely skin, what exfloliater do you use? and your smile is really nice too.
    I dont exfoliate, only my legs. Everyday I wake up, I splash my face with cold water and apply Dove firming mosituriser. And I always remember to remove makeup at the end of the day before I go to bed by using these makeup remover wipes. Thats it. I used to have spots, but they went away with age, but sometimes I get the occasional one or two and I just leave it alone, it goes away after a couple of days, I never touch them. Also I'm addicted to water, lol, becuase I dont drink alcohol and hate soft drinks, except coke, I have tap water or bottle water all the time, thats probably why I have clear skin.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bleeper)
    Why have such threads. There will always be people who give people 1s 2s or 3s just to be spitefull and the threadstarter may start getting self conscius.
    I'm always feeling self conscious, lol, so I dont mind, I just ask for a reason why.

ReputationRep:
    you have beautiful hair! I would love curly hair myself, but I don't think it would suit me. I could never look that lovely without wearing make up

You really should have more self confidence though - that makes a big difference. Try to learn to be happy with your looks and to be comfortable with them. You made this poll, so it seems to me that you are not that confident about your looks and very self conscious. Stop questioning your looks! You are not ugly but if some people think so, there is not much you can do about people's tastes. There are enough people out there who will like you the way you are, and more people who would like you if you felt more comfortable with your looks and your body. You can just tell who is comfortable with their looks and who isn't. I'm not actually that comfortable with how I look, but I've become a lot more confident in the last year and it makes a big difference.
    Forget about these kind of polls - argh... uh... I'll continue this later, a bucket load of water just came through the ceiling, ****ing thunderstorm...

ReputationRep:
    I think your problem is in your hair, if you want to curl it do it,but don't let it stick from the top, if you let it be more fluffy:p: and cut it ,let a profissonal cut it for you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by habosh)
    I think your problem is in your hair, if you want to curl it do it,but don't let it stick from the top, if you let it be more fluffy:p: and cut it ,let a profissonal cut it for you
    :confused: :confused: I never curled my own hair, I got it done from the hairdressers for permanent.

ReputationRep:
    watever u decide to...look simple. simple yet stunning. that wat i like in a girl....just an opinion u know. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    To those who voted me as very ugly (1/2/3), could you please tell me why? Do I need to change something, my hair style, more makeup, plastic surgery?
    I would love to know why I'm not, like I said,I'm trying to make myself look better.
    To be honest, I wouldn't say you were ugly, but then you're not very pretty. I'd say borderline ugly.

You could change the following things:-

1 - Straighten your hair and get a better hair cut.
    2 - Lose a few pounds? (Those cheeks did look chubby so ease off the burgers, like)
    3 - Get a better dress sense.
    4 - Get a new group of friends!! (Even if you make yourself look better, hanging out with those mingers will be sure to bring you down)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Caddie)
    To be honest, I wouldn't say you were ugly, but then you're not very pretty. I'd say borderline ugly.

You could change the following things:-

1 - Straighten your hair and get a better hair cut.
    2 - Lose a few pounds? (Those cheeks did look chubby so ease off the burgers, like)
    3 - Get a better dress sense.
    4 - Get a new group of friends!! (Even if you make yourself look better, hanging out with those mingers will be sure to bring you down)
    :eek:
    1) I hate straight hair
    2) I'm not fat, I'm stick thin :eek: ask anyone who's seen pics of my body.
    3) Lol, I was wearing asian clothing in there, but I usually wear jeans and tops, like a normal student.
    4) That is just mean :mad: , 2 of my mates are married there, one has a child, the rest have boyfriends, only me and the girl next to me are single.

ReputationRep:
    Borderline ugly :eek:

ReputationRep:
    :eek:
    1) I hate straight hair
    2) I'm not fat, I'm stick thin :eek:
    3) Lol, I was wearing asian clothing in there, but I usually wear jeans and tops, like a normal student.
    4) That is just mean :mad: , 2 of my mates are married there, one has a child, the rest have boyfriends, only me and the girl next to me are single.
    OK Saba, if you like curly hair, so be it, I just don't think it's very fetching. I never said you were fat, I said you looked like you had chubby cheeks. I know you're wearing asian clothing, a shalwar kameez (?) no less, but in that particular picture it didn't look too attractive. Finally, the state of your friends relationships does not reflect their physical appearance, I'm sure they're all beautiful inside.

ReputationRep:
    Blueangel, if you really want to be put in a better position for rating, I really think you should post a bigger and clearer picture of yourself. Posting a tiny little unclear pic is really going to get you mixed reviews because we can't even see you properly!!!

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.