Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    How long does it take for one to be processed? Would it be through in 10 days?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vinny221)
    How long does it take for one to be processed? Would it be through in 10 days?
    it depends, if you pay more for it to be checked at a post office then it is about a fortnight though can be less, without the check your looking at at least 3 weeks, hope that helps,

HH

ReputationRep:
    No chance, Go to your local passport office and get it done immediately. Does cost more though.

ReputationRep:
    that reminds me...
    i flew all the way to sweden to get my passport done only to find that it was being done via the swedish embassy here in the uk... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    how annoying is that

ReputationRep:
    was about 2 years ago...

ReputationRep:
    This should tell you everything you need to know, including processing times and costs of the different services. You can get same day renewal if time is an issue, but beware that it is quite a bit more expensive.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.