Turn on thread page Beta

HELP guys, can i keep ma grade if i do worse on resit? watch

ReputationRep:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys, I have heard that AQA have changed the rules and that from now on the last exam will always be considered even if its worse than your original grade??

if thats the case than i dont have the guts to resit ma AS' business ( got an E) plz reply

ReputationRep:
    If you don't repeat AS modules and improve your AS marks, it's most likely that you'll end up getting E or D from your A' level Business studies (6 modules). Even if you work very hard and get 90% marks in your A2s (which is nearly impossible!), you can get maximum C grade.

So, I would suggest you to repeat all AS modules and work very hard to improve your AS marks and to get a B or higher in your A' level. If you don't mind getting D or lower in your A' level Business studies, then I would suggest you not to repeat your AS modules but still you need to work hard to get a D.

If you want to study 'Business' in a reputed uni then you need to gain 320 UCAS Tariff points or higher from your three A' levels. In that case, you must improve your grades and need to obtain atleast B grade in Business studies. If you have any choice of unis right now, then you should visit their websites or read their prospectuses to find out what is the minimum grade you need to study your chosen course.

Hope this helps.

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.