Harry Potter -- Think You're An Expert? -- Answer This Question!

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Haven
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Okay everyone here is my question: " When Dumbledore teaches Tom Riddle ( Voldemort ) at Hogwarts ( when Dumbledore wasn't the Headmaster ) what subject did he teach? Hehe...if you get this question then you win. What do you win you ask? Why, the prize of winning of course!

Haven ~
happysunshine
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Haven)
Okay everyone here is my question: " When Dumbledore teaches Tom Riddle ( Voldemort ) at Hogwarts ( when Dumbledore wasn't the Headmaster ) what subject did he teach? Hehe...if you get this question then you win. What do you win you ask? Why, the prize of winning of course!

Haven ~
Witchcraft
Haven
I don't mean what he ACTUALLY taught, I mean what subject at Hogwarts did he teach when he was not the Headmaster, adn Tom Riddle ( Voldemort ) was attending the school.

Haven~
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
The little voice at the back of my head is saying charms - but I can't remember anything specific to back it up :stabinthedark:
Haven
I think it was Defense Against the Dark Arts, but I don't know, and I was wondering, lol.

Haven ~
LH
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Dda
Haven
Woo-hoo! I *may* be right for a change, but then again, now charms is sounding pretty right too...lol.

Haven ~
tessie
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Haven)

Haven ~
it was transfigureation
i am so 100% sure that im not even going to look it up in the book to check
Haven
Yay! I got people actually thinking! (( No I didn't just do this for my amusement, lol, that would be fun though. I actually need the answer for a FanFic I'm writing on fanFiction.net )) Thanks tessie for checking, your a big help, along with all the other answers, thanks guys!

Haven ~
LH
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I don't actually know, I was guessing.
Moochy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i know its transfiguration without even havin to look it up.. but its already been said bah.
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Haven)

Haven ~
'How to lose his wand' type stuff
Svivafia
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
yea it was transfiguration, but then what was McGonnagal teaching???
curryADD
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Haven)

Haven ~
defense against the dark arts
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I would stake my life on it being transfiguration.
Nafisa
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by viviki)
I would stake my life on it being transfiguration.
How do you guys remember all this I read the book ages ago!
Dude
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Nafisa)
How do you guys remember all this I read the book ages ago!

cos we read the books more than once. i've read each one about 25 times each (about 12 time for the latest one).
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
It was Transfiguration. I'm not sure if it actually gets mentioned in the books, but JK has said so.
prince_capri
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
its transfiguration for sure.......but i am too late !!!
4Ed
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Transfiguration - in the fifth book the examiner (who examined Dumbledore for NEWTS or was it OWLS) mentioned that he could do things with a wand that the examiner had never seen before. so it was obviously his best subject (and the one he'd teach)
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Had lockdown impacted your relationships?

Yes, my partner and I are struggling (36)
7.44%
Yes, my partner and I broke up (38)
7.85%
Yes, it's hard being around my family so much (116)
23.97%
Yes, I'm feeling lonely isolating alone (68)
14.05%
No, nothing has changed (148)
30.58%
No, it's helped improve my relationships (78)
16.12%

Watched Threads