Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ram)
    I feel sorry for you, you are already a Wanker.

Crude insults, not LSE or banking material. Thank goodness you got rejected.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jiggaman7)
    i go out all the time, but u must go out every free hour u have to use tht as an xcuse......do u try n go clubbin every nyt is it? and if chatin up chiks takes up all ur free tym im guessing u'v bedded about 500 women by now?
    Yes, sorry mate i could if you want make you a fuking list that was just a few examples...I see you put a AAA in your sig what you trying to say. You a betetr man than me, you never be a better man then me...Grades mean a small percentage in life....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hampshire)
    What? Where did i deny reading history?
    So you do read History then, so my "assumption" was right. Again im sorry you got 5A's and ended up there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prince21)
    Yes, sorry mate i could if you want make you a fuking list that was just a few examples...I see you put a AAA in your sig what you trying to say. You a betetr man than me, you never be a better man then me...Grades mean a small percentage in life....
    Innit bruv'...

ReputationRep:
    I know your type man all itno getting money, greeed, i aint that type

ReputationRep:
    OH MY GOD!!! Could you please stop this??? It's absurd! This thread was about a girl/boy that just missed her offer and wanted advice!!! and you are just talking ****! If you are happy about going to LSE, great, if you are happy going to Kings, GREAT AS WELL!!! C'mon guys just stop this pointless argument right?

ReputationRep:
    ok now i know it wasnt ur hardcore clubbing on mondays tht lost u the A's it was just ur general dumbness....

....the AAA in my sig is the entry requirements to the courses i applied to, you'll see many people who applied to uni this year put it on.....

.....and grades do mean a very small percentage in life i neva disputed tht, nor did i ever say im excessively proud of ma grades, so start talking sense n stop bulls*ittin

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexdel)
    He is french....

Disclaimer: I have nothing against the french ...lovely people ... :rolleyes:
    lmao

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ram)
    So you do read History then, so my "assumption" was right. Again im sorry you got 5A's and ended up there.

1) It was not an assumption as its in my profile
    2) How did you think i was lying? Where did i say i don;t do history?
    3) Where did i brag about my COURSE?
    4) Don't feel sorry for me - its the 11th best uni in the world, i love my course and im going to work for Rothschilds.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kitsune)
    OH MY GOD!!! Could you please stop this??? It's absurd! This thread was about a girl/boy that just missed her offer and wanted advice!!! and you are just talking ****! If you are happy about going to LSE, great, if you are happy going to Kings, GREAT AS WELL!!! C'mon guys just stop this pointless argument right?
    you are right, i have got bored of replying to this guys false remarks.

ReputationRep:
    He is french....

Disclaimer: I have nothing against the french ...lovely people ... :rolleyes:
    When you posted the above i noticed your sign did not apply. A very racist sig:

You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are 'Bush', '****', and 'Colon.'

ReputationRep:
    ok now i know it wasnt ur hardcore clubbing on mondays tht lost u the A's it was just ur general dumbness....

....the AAA in my sig is the entry requirements to the courses i applied to, you'll see many people who applied to uni this year put it on.....

.....and grades do mean a very small percentage in life i neva disputed tht, nor did i ever say im excessively proud of ma grades, so start talking sense n stop bulls*ittin

Intresting that might be true, But this is also true i didnt look at the sig, my eyes just read AAA, so then what grades did you get.....You might not be into stuff that iam i understand..I leave you then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ram)
    you are right, i have got bored of replying to this guys false remarks.
    But you have made unsubstaniated comments, for example, what was that whole thing about my course? Lied? Where?

ReputationRep:
    When you posted the above i noticed your sign did not apply. A very racist sig:

You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are 'Bush', '****', and 'Colon.'
    Very racist by Chris Rock's standards...indeed....

ReputationRep:
    Very racist by Chris Rock's standards...indeed....

YOUR sig

ReputationRep:
    Intresting that might be true, But this is also true i didnt look at the sig, my eyes just read AAA, so then what grades did you get.....You might not be into stuff that iam i understand..I leave you then.
    i might not be into the stuff you are? i love going out, clubbin, girls etc....BT i dnt feel the need to a) brag about it on an intnt forum..hope u feel cool b) become stupid and not gt the A's im capable of just because i love enjoying myself

ReputationRep:
    i might not be into the stuff you are? i love going out, clubbin, girls etc....BT i dnt feel the need to a) brag about it on an intnt forum..hope u feel cool b) become stupid and not gt the A's im capable of just because i love enjoying myself
    Who is braggin i aint bragging, i just said i didnt learn all my life or do my homeworks always,, so didnt aim for an A..I aint become stupid...Let me teach you something, there are 3 educations in life: The school, the street. the parents....when you have all 3 then you are a real man..You dont go stupid from enjoying yourself,, you just use your time on other things..you cnanot physically go stupid if you dont learn all day..i dont see why iam replying...that is stupid comment you posted./. cannot be bothered to explain to you

ReputationRep:
    No, just the odd few

Your hoping

ReputationRep:
    YOUR sig
    Shut up...really? Get lost...oh dear god I never thought....

Lets get back to the issue at hand which is you inability to justify your arrogance...

ReputationRep:
    Anigu son want mind we gone of topic..i dont see what he wants us to talk about, we cant help him get ino LSE...

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 12, 2005
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.