Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jiggaman7)
    im about as jealous of u as i am of sum1 with pubic lice.....

daytym clubs?.....OMG, trust me even if ud hit the books all day every day you woudnt have got A's....i was ripping u.

sorry man i aint from your area i dont know what you r into....Public lice and crap

ReputationRep:
    How predictable....what's the best way of showing that you didnt quite catch a very clear sarcastic comment?....yep....pretend your reply was being sarcastic too....

Predictabilty - easy to say AFTERWARDS. Also predictabilty does not equal wrong

So that immense intelligence we were talking about...where is it
    In my 5 A's at A level and my first year first.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ram)
    ah so your an expert in the KCL post graduate jobs now. Wow you have many talents!
    No i just know how IB's work given my father is an Investment banker. I also know that they mock KCL. How about you go for a commercial bank?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hampshire)
    Predictabilty - easy to say AFTERWARDS. Also predictabilty does not equal wrong

In my 5 A's at A level and my first year first.
    bt u dnt need IMMENSE intelligence for tht, tht cud be done by wrking excessively

ReputationRep:
    lol y cnt u be a banker after going KCL ?

Because its rel rubbish

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prince21)
    sorry man i aint from your area i dont know what you r into....Public lice and crap
    :eek:
    r u really this funny in real life :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    bt u dnt need IMMENSE intelligence for tht, tht cud be done by wrking excessively

And what criteria did you use to come to that conclusion?

ReputationRep:
    No i just know how IB's work given my father is an Investment banker. I also know that they mock KCL. How about you go for a commercial bank?
    oh and whatever daddy says must be right. Wake up man, i know people who are working in front office positions in the top IB's that went to KCL.

ReputationRep:
    well im sure by wrking hard enuff, i cud have got 5a's a first in first year
    and u admit u work hard for ur grades.....im just immense intelligence would be hardly having to do above min work and gtin those results

ReputationRep:
    because you don't seem smart, get it in your head. Or come back after you have revised it for 1 week.

ReputationRep:
    hampshire can a guy with degree COmputer Scince get a good job in a bank man..you know work in networks and banking system?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ram)
    oh and whatever daddy says must be right. Wake up man, i know people who are working in front office positions in the top IB's that went to KCL.

Sure you do.... (i'm bring sarcastic btw, some don't catch on)

KCL may have afew IB but they wud have done PG, not UG. Try HSBC or barclays, you could be a cashier!

ReputationRep:
    well im sure by wrking hard enuff, i cud have got 5a's a first in first year no probz....
    and u admit u work hard for ur grades.....im just immense intelligence would be hardly having to do above min work and gtin those results

With the above attitude i think your in for quite a shock and im being serious on that point.

ReputationRep:
    hampshire can a guy with degree COmputer Scince get a good job in a bank man..you know work in networks and banking system?
    yeah they cud easily, as long as it wasnt sum1 like u hu'd have to take extended lunch breaks to go clubbin and bang all ur work colleagues

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ram)
    because you don't seem smart, get it in your head. Or come back after you have revised it for 1 week.

Again your getting confused. The point was about to recognise IMMENSE intelligence. Its a subjective issue and thus i wanted specfic criteria, it wasn't so much abt me as it was about immense intelligence. Please keep up, this is the second time you have got confused, the first being abt my degree.

ReputationRep:
    yeah they cud easily, as long as it wasnt sum1 like u hu'd have to take extended lunch breaks to go clubbin and bang all ur work colleagues
    maybe next year when your 18 you actaully get distracted..

ReputationRep:

KCL may have afew IB but they wud have done PG, not UG. Try HSBC or barclays, you could be a cashier!

hampshire can a guy with degree COmputer Scince get a good job in a bank man..you know work in networks and banking system

ReputationRep:

Yes tbh emphasis is placed more on uni than degree as long as u get above a 2;2

ReputationRep:
    With the above attitude i think your in for quite a shock and im being serious on that point.
    ok i wudnt say no problem, bt im sure if i had the motivation to work as hard as i could im confident i would have first of all taken 5 a-levels and got a's in thm, unsure about the first in first year actually...

my attitude isnt to be lazy and scrape thru, not anymore for uni anyway.....im just saying tht immense intelligence should be reserved for those who can gt the top grades without having to study tht much..

ReputationRep:

assumptions again, they only completed UG. so please get this stupid idea out of your mind, it is completely unfounded for and completely incorrect.

btw - get the spelling right when one person has already highlighted it (its being, not bring)

BA in history when you got aaaaa, wtf, good thing your dad will get you into a IB anyway.

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 12, 2005
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.