Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hampshire)
    Yes tbh emphasis is placed more on uni than degree as long as u get above a 2;2
    Cool man i might have a better chance then this lot here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prince21)
    maybe next year when your 18 you actaully get distracted..
    haha, a post i actaully dnt think is just cr*p....the underage joke u made isnt tht bad, well done only took u about 10 posts

ReputationRep:
    Cool man i might have a better chance then this lot here
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH, another funny joke, ur starting to *** out of ur shell now arent u

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jiggaman7)
    ok i wudnt say no problem, bt im sure if i had the motivation to work as hard as i could im confident i would have first of all taken 5 a-levels and got a's in thm, unsure about the first in first year actually...

my attitude isnt to be lazy and scrape thru, not anymore for uni anyway.....im just saying tht immense intelligence should be reserved for those who can gt the top grades without having to study tht much..

What happens if you just like studying? You'd still get the same grades but you just happen to like doing it?

ReputationRep:
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH, another funny joke, ur starting to *** out of ur shell now arent u

indeed...of course iam

ReputationRep:
    What happens if you just like studying? You'd still get the same grades but you just happen to like doing it?
    thn tht does count as immense intelligence i guess, because you could do min work and gt same grades bt choose nt too as u like the material ur studying......

i guess u could prove tht intelligence to me next year by going out all the time at LSE and acheiving the same grades

ReputationRep:
    assumptions again, they only completed UG. so please get this stupid idea out of your mind, it is completely unfounded for and completely incorrect.

Assumptions again? Where did you point out any prev assumption of mine? Confused again. Listen i'm being honest, from what my father and his IB friends say KCL is not IB materal. I was talking with them abt U of L as LSE is a part of it and they said they only care abt LSE and Imperial when it comes to U of L. Im just telling you the truth. Sorry if you can't handle it.

btw - get the spelling right when one person has already highlighted it (its being, not bring)
    Pedantic. Nice way to concentrate on the issues! :rolleyes:

BA in history when you got aaaaa, wtf, good thing your dad will get you into a IB anyway

What wrong with history? Its perfectly respectable and i enjoy it? Better than business studies oh sorry business management.

ReputationRep:
    thn tht does count as immense intelligence i guess, because you could do min work and gt same grades bt choose nt too as u like the material ur studying......

i guess u could prove tht intelligence to me next year by going out all the time at LSE and acheiving the same grades

Spend a yr doing something i hate to prove something to you? I think not.

ReputationRep:
    Assumptions again? Where did you point out any prev assumption of mine? Confused again. Listen i'm being honest, from what my father and his IB friends say KCL is not IB materal. I was talking with them abt U of L as LSE is a part of it and they said they only care abt LSE and Imperial when it comes to U of L. Im just telling you the truth. Sorry if you can't handle it.

Pedantic. Nice way to concentrate on the issues! :rolleyes:

What wrong with history? Its perfectly respectable and i enjoy it? Better than business studies oh sorry business management.

oh so now UCL is also crap for IB. Oh you r just full of ****.

ReputationRep:
    Spend a yr doing something i hate to prove something to you? I think not.
    the was meant to signify the joke involved in my comment....

u cnt hate fun btw!!!!

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=ram]oh so now UCL is also crap for IB. QUOTE]

Sadly yes.

I didn't make the rules, sorry if this has ruined your dreams. Never mind - HSBC all the way!!

ReputationRep:
    u cnt hate fun btw!!!!
    Drinking and dancing with girls is not fun

ReputationRep:
    neva sed it was....even though it is...bt thts nt the only thing to do

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=hampshire]
    (Original post by ram)
    oh so now UCL is also crap for IB. QUOTE]

Sadly yes.

I didn't make the rules, sorry if this has ruined your dreams. Never mind - HSBC all the way!!

no it has not ruined my dreams, just highlighted the fact that you live in a dream world.

Why do IB's make special visits for KCL and UCL students only?
    Why do I know ppl from KCL that have gone on to work for the leading IB's?

ReputationRep:
    neva sed it was....even though it is...bt thts nt the only thing to do

That's what you broadly meant though. Its not fun, cheap lager is disgusting and i don't like girls. Of course there are many things to do after all it is London! Thank goodness there's lots of theatres.

ReputationRep:
    if i do law at LSE what do i have to do to do investment bnking in the future? would it take another degree or is there some other way

ReputationRep:
    What iam disappointed in you man, ok it can get boring sometimes...SO whats fun then when your young have a long life to live

ReputationRep:
    That's what you broadly meant though. Its not fun, cheap lager is disgusting and i don't like girls. Of course there are many things to do after all it is London! Thank goodness there's lots of theatres.
    :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ram)
    no it has not ruined my dreams, just highlighted the fact that you live in a dream world. Why do IB's make special visits for KCL and UCL students only?

They don't. And if they did its just so they're seen as pc and not elitist. They're mocking you secretly.

ReputationRep:
    What iam disappointed in you man, ok it can get boring sometimes...SO whats fun then when your young have a long life to live
    it must gt well boring for u espec since ur clubbin everyday

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 12, 2005
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.