Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ......well it was snowing down here in bradford last night.............. but it's started to rain and all the snow is turning to slush :mad: ..............is it snowing anywhere else??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    ......well it was snowing down here in bradford last night.............. but it's started to rain and all the snow is turning to slush :mad: ..............is it snowing anywhere else??
    It's sunny here, with clear skies. A bit nippy though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alec)
    It's sunny here, with clear skies. A bit nippy though.
    i hate it wen the sun comes out in january........it just spoils the whole winter mood

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    It's cloudly but bright where I am (SW Cornwall) - was monsoon rains last night (got absolutely drenched but all good fun lol)

ReputationRep:
    its cloudy here too. I hope I see some snow I haven't seen any all year.

ReputationRep:
    Hasn't snowed in London yet..it's all about the rain over here! Hopefully it will later on in the month..usually does.

ReputationRep:
    No snow here. Looks like it was raining a while ago though.

ReputationRep:
    i just hope it snows HEAVELY on sunday.......................... so that i don't have to go to school on monday! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    i just hope it snows HEAVELY on sunday.......................... so that i don't have to go to school on monday! :rolleyes:
    lol,well we don't start school till the 8th

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    its cloudy here too. I hope I see some snow I haven't seen any all year.
    You will it always snows in Manchester lol. The last time we had any snow that stuck in my area was about 9-10 years ago. Oh Well - i'll be in Manchester for next christmas yay!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    Damn you!

---

And I need to stop putting off doing my work...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)
    Damn you!

---

And I need to stop putting off doing my work...
    hehehe, i still haven't done any courseworks though...i have 4 french courseworks and 1 english coursework..oh and some business studies h/w...i am sooo gonna die

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    awwwww! that is sooooo not fair!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    hehehe, i still haven't done any courseworks though...i have 4 french courseworks and 1 english coursework..oh and some business studies h/w...i am sooo gonna die
    :eek: :eek: Get writing now girl!!! lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    4 french??? we only have to do 3!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NikNak)
    :eek: :eek: Get writing now girl!!! lol
    hey,you know i tried...i just can't concentrate! I keep thinking about food and stuff But i promise i'll start it later...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    4 french??? we only have to do 3!
    we do 6 altogether so that we can pick the ones we did best...we've already done one under controlled conditions..WHICH WAS ROCK SOLID!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    hey,you know i tried...i just can't concentrate! I keep thinking about food and stuff But i promise i'll start it later...
    good good lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    lol! u'r like me!!..........................i had give my maths c/wk in on the 20th of september and i stilll havn't dun it!

ReputationRep:
    No snow here, but there's NCAA ball on C5 on Wednesday. Decent.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.