Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    lol! u'r like me!!..........................i had give my maths c/wk in on the 20th of september and i stilll havn't dun it!
    ohhh shite..we had a stats coursework to give in...i finished half and then went on holiday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    we do 6 altogether so that we can pick the ones we did best...we've already done one under controlled conditions..WHICH WAS ROCK SOLID!
    we're doin our controlled one now.... we have to do 3 and if we mess up in one then we re-do it..........it's better than doin 6!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    ohhh shite..we had a stats coursework to give in...i finished half and then went on holiday
    lol! at least the teachers dint nag u for it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    we're doin our controlled one now.... we have to do 3 and if we mess up in one then we re-do it..........it's better than doin 6!
    jeez,all this french talk is going to make me cry..i think i'll start it now, but i don't know a lot of french!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    jeez,all this french talk is going to make me cry..i think i'll start it now, but i don't know a lot of french!
    do u know wot u got in u'r last french c/wk???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    do u know wot u got in u'r last french c/wk???
    well no but in our mock exam,i got an overall C...predicted a B though. I didnt revise for any of the mocks...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    well no but in our mock exam,i got an overall C...predicted a B though. I didnt revise for any of the mocks...
    i'm predicted a B as well can't remember wot i got in my mocks though...................but got A* for the last 2 c/wk......................must have been sum kind of miracle!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    i'm predicted a B as well can't remember wot i got in my mocks though...................but got A* for the last 2 c/wk......................must have been sum kind of miracle!
    whoa, someones brainy. Thats really good,im going to try my hardest this year to get decent grades in everything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    whoa, someones brainy. Thats really good,im going to try my hardest this year to get decent grades in everything.
    i'm sure u'll get the grades u want ......... i personally don't want anything below a C.......i doubt that's gonna happen though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    i'm sure u'll get the grades u want ......... i personally don't want anything below a C.......i doubt that's gonna happen though!
    i dont want anything below a C...if i do,ill think of myself as a failure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    i dont want anything below a C...if i do,ill think of myself as a failure.
    i'm sure u won't! n'ways gotta go now......c-ya!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    ......well it was snowing down here in bradford last night.............. but it's started to rain and all the snow is turning to slush :mad: ..............is it snowing anywhere else??
    I've still got my two inch of snow in the back garden in Leeds. Don't know why, but me and my mates built a 10 foot snowman out in the back garden to celebrate the new year. Got some photos of it, but it fell down in 30 minutes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    lol,well we don't start school till the 8th
    is the eightTH............that is next monday, or the 7th?

ReputationRep:
    Saf you're in bradford?!!!!!!

Yes it was snowing in bradford last night - had a snow ball fight with my family hehehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meepmeep)
    I've still got my two inch of snow in the back garden in Leeds. Don't know why, but me and my mates built a 10 foot snowman out in the back garden to celebrate the new year. Got some photos of it, but it fell down in 30 minutes.
    Any chance of posting the photo on here at all?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Any chance of posting the photo on here at all?
    check your cp sire

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    check your cp sire
    why thanks curry mate, was my pleasure, now I just gots to repay Infinity, 2776 and someone else I always seem to forget, I hope they see this and remind me, as it was for an utterly brilliant post too. If I see the name I'll remember lol, thanks again. Not far off 4 gems waahooo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    why thanks curry mate, was my pleasure, now I just gots to repay Infinity, 2776 and someone else I always seem to forget, I hope they see this and remind me, as it was for an utterly brilliant post too. If I see the name I'll remember lol, thanks again. Not far off 4 gems waahooo

woohoo yes i need to give lala some, infinity some and 2776 some

ReputationRep:
    Yay!

Was snowing in Newcastle last night as well. Was pretty heavy snow as well. About an inch or so of snow in a few hours.

Thats one thing great about the north, snow!

Adam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    woohoo yes i need to give lala some, infinity some and 2776 some
    tell ya what... I'll give some to lala for you, and this other person I still can't remember, and you ping Infinity and 2776, then its all even

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.