Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Alright, thought I might start this....

Australias now producing some pretty brilliant (pop/rock/rnb/etc) music on the local scene, so obviously most of you would not have heard of this stuff... one of my best mates bands is just starting to make it big in Perth, so I thought I might post some up and coming bands here that might make it big on the world stage oh so soon! try and get ahold of these somehow, some of them are well worth it...

Band- "Song"
    End of Fashion - "O Yeah"
    Tammin Sursok-
    Alex Lloyd- Never meant to fail
    Scribe (NZ technically)
    Little Birdie- Relapse
    Ameil
    The Veronicas- 4ever
    Eskimo Joe (the next big thing on the world stage IMO)- From the sea

yeh... as I remember more Ill keep posting them!

ReputationRep:
    And to add to that, going to the Regurgitator (with special guests Mint Chicks from NZ ) concert very soon, looking fwd to it :cool: ... ... ...

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 29, 2005
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.