Turn on thread page Beta

Bisexuality & experimentation watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi people:

I'm a bisexual... but I've never had sex with a woman and only had sex with one man, who is my boyfriend of 2 years. We're thinking of seperating for a while when I go to uni, because he needs some 'space' and thinks I need to experiment before I settle down with him. I agree to an extent, but I'm still totally in love with him so it will be hard.

I'm quite nervous about the whole thing, I want to sleep with a woman, but I don't want to get heavily involved. I'm also a lot more comfortable around men; although I'm fine with my female friends, I never know how to act around girls I find attractive.

If anyone has any advice, or has had similar experiences they can share I'd be really grateful

ReputationRep:
    As a girl that has only ever been with one guy sexually you may find it hard to detach yourself emotionally from any sexual experience you have with a woman - I say this because for a lot of people it can be a very special [and definately NEW, if nothing else] thing to do!!

I think your boyfriend is right in saying that you should both have some space and experience new things before you settle down - I mean, that's what being young is all about, you don't want to be tied down yet!!

Acting normal around women you fancy gets better with time, same as it does with acting around guys you fancy - the only difference is, women tend to notice more. You're always gonna get nervous around people you like [male or female!!] so, that's just life I suppose!! :p:

ReputationRep:
    If you've never been with a women, I find it hard to believe that you're bisexual.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    If you've never been with a women, I find it hard to believe that you're bisexual.
    Wah?? ^o)

So straight virgins don't exist either then I suppose?? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Yeh true, suppose you win.

ReputationRep:
    Ooooooooo... I do see where you are coming from. BUT. I haven't slept with a woman, but I have been with a girl and taken it further that just kissing. I know I'm a bisexual because I think about women when I masturbate, I look at women when I'm out A LOT more than I do with men. My boyfriend really turns me on, but generally it's women I like.

I'm guessing that you are straight (sorry if I'm wrong ), and I'm sure you knew you were straight before you actually slept with a girl.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lessthanthree)
    I realise it's going in at the deep end, but why don't you enlist in the LGB society at your university - you never know who might be joining you. That's what I'll do, I think.
    Yeah, sounds like a plan. Which uni are you going to BTW? (See- I'm on the pull already )

ReputationRep:
    Last night I was talking to this guy in a club, and I told him I was bi. His response was:

'You know, you're far too fit to be a carpet-muncher'

Charming...

ReputationRep:
    Grr, ever since I decided i'm bi everyone else has started coming out of the closet, its like a scene out of alien vs predator.

One of the best things about being bi or gay is that you feel naughty and as though you shouldn't be doing it, which is great. The fewer bi's in the world the better, its just not special anymore :bawling:

whilst living in a lovely accepting world is great, its totally taken the whole adventurous element...

ReputationRep:
    Yuck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beekeeper)
    Grr, ever since I decided i'm bi everyone else has started coming out of the closet, its like a scene out of alien vs predator.
    Lol - I know what you mean. A load of girls in school started saying they were bi a few years ago. It really annoyed me because they'd kiss other girls, but they wouldn't go any further. It's just pathetic.

I've always known that I find both women and men attractive. I think this picture of Britney Spears really did it for me, in fact she was the first person I ever thought about when I... you know ... I'm not too keen on her now, though.

I know it's kind of a silly thing to say, but if I had to chose between being with men or women... it would be women. How about you?
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Yuck
    What are you saying yuck to?

ReputationRep:
    Nothing Britney looks like shes had a bit of an accident in that pic though.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing Britney looks like shes had a bit of an accident in that pic though.
    Was it the references to masturbation, by any chance?

Don't you think Britney looks good on the pic?

ReputationRep:
    No it wasn't, if you must know it was in reference to a bloke saying that being gay is "naughty", guess I'll get flamed for that though, even though it did almost make me bring up breakfast :p:

Britneys not looking too good there, bit porky and her fringe is awful.

ReputationRep:
    Britneys not looking too good there, bit porky and her fringe is awful.
    LOL!! Show me where there's an ounce of fat on her?? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beekeeper)
    The fewer bi's in the world the better, its just not special anymore :bawling:

awww ant you'll always be special!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SW)
    LOL!! Show me where there's an ounce of fat on her?? :rolleyes:
    Her belly, just look at it

I'm not saying shes fat, just that I don't like that pic, and that might be one of the reasons why..

Also the whole white pants and black bra just looks stupid.

Dunno I just hate that pic and how she looks in it.

Clearly does the job for you though so don't worry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amzybaby24)
    Aww thanyou sausage, and so will you! *squeezes* :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amzybaby24)
    'Special' and unique, hence the whole teenage 'i'm bi!' thing., alot of it imo is purely attention seeking.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 21, 2005
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.