Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Im sending off my AS12 form today ... will that trigger my welcome pack being sent out?

secondly, I applied with a mate to victoria halls and we want to be put in the same flat with 2 other people (presuming the flats have 4 people). He phoned them up, and told him to wait till after results day to make this arrangement, but hes off to the V festival for a couple of days camping, so I have to make the call - anyone know the number, or even who to call?! How long have i got to make this arrangement, because they will start sorting out the housing applications now ...

ReputationRep:
    i think you need to call the accomodation services. the number should be on the website somewhere. explain the situation t them and see what they say. you might not be in the same halls let alone same flat so be prepared for that...

ReputationRep:
    they sed they can arrange it if you phone them up ...

ReputationRep:
    Is it not in the Accommodation booklet? If not, try www.shef.ac.uk it'll be on there. I would find it in my accommodation booklet from ages ago but it's not with me at the moment...

ReputationRep:
    Here you go , from the Sheffield website:

Contact us
    Accommodation & Campus Services
    The University of Sheffield
    Sorby Hall
    Endcliffe Vale Road
    Sheffield
    S10 3ES

Tel: (0114) 222 6041 - General Enquiries
    Fax: (0114) 222 0289 - General Fax

Tel: (0114) 222 4488- New Student Enquiries
    Fax: (0114) 222 0290 - New Student Fax

New and prospective students

Students requiring information about applications for accommodation and options available to new students with regard to accommodation can email: [email protected]

ReputationRep:
    sent an email because its the weekend

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.