Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i just need a few facts about this guys life.......................all i know is that he was a cricket player.......................... ..can anyone help?? :confused: :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    i just need a few facts about this guys life.......................all i know is that he was a cricket player.......................... ..can anyone help?? :confused: :rolleyes:
    just go to google and search for it. It's so easy that way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    just go to google and search for it. It's so easy that way.
    that takes too much time!........................... ..i'm just feelin lazy today!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    that takes too much time!........................... ..
    tough ****

ReputationRep:
    just go google.com...type in imran khan and BHAM there you have it...all the info you could ever want! Ok ill just shutup, sorry,i don't feel like my usual self...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    just go google.com...type in imran khan and BHAM there you have it...all the info you could ever want! Ok ill just shutup, sorry,i don't feel like my usual self...
    ........o.k i'll do that :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    He tried, he failed, he quit.

ReputationRep:
    i know someone called imram khan.. not a cricket player tho.. just a little sod who goes to my school.

ReputationRep:
    Here is everything you need to know about Imran Khan's cricket career, http://statserver.cricket.org/link_t...KHAN_07001383/

Other facts about him which you may find interesting include:

- He is married to Jemima, daughter of millionaire James Goldsmith

- He studied at the Royal Grammar School in Worcester, and studied PPE at Keble college Oxford, and is now a fellow of Keble college

- Captained the Oxford university cricket team for a few years and he is the only Pakistani to be in the Oxford Hall of Fame. Also the only sportsman in Oxford's Hall of Fame

- Captained Pakistan to their only ever cricket World cup win in 1992

- Imran is now the leader of a political party in Pakistan,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    He tried, he failed, he quit.
    he won the world cup, didn't he

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShOcKzZ)
    he won the world cup, didn't he
    Yep, the 1992 world cup.

Just sseing what sort of reaction I would provoke.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.