Applying Watch

This discussion is closed.
lostinfantasies
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
As I'm hoping to take an A2 and two AS subjects this September, I'm not applying until 2006 for 2007 entry. I'm aiming to take those two AS subjects to A2 so I'll end up with three A Levels by summer 2007, but I was just wondering...

When applying next year, does it help to have had my results for Sociology A2 already? If I get a conditional offer I would have already had one A2 under my belt, so would this be included in the offer?
chriswhit
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
if you did well, it would certainly look good. If you already had the result, it might be taken into account or you may just be given an offer that is conditional on grades in the subjects you have yet to take exams for. It would be handy if they did include it in any points based offer for you though, as already having an A would be a great start Good luck with the BSL bttw, a very worthy course
lostinfantasies
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Thanks for your help .

I'm hoping in my third year at college (when I'm taking the two new A2s) I can take that BSL to Level 2; I'm doing the Intro. this September, Level 1 in January and it would be brilliant to have the opportunity to do it the following year.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (653)
90.95%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (65)
9.05%

Watched Threads