Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    world idol result today.....is will gonna win...any views and remember I am Wills biggest ever fan so no sarcasm.....please!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nafisa)
    world idol result today.....is will gonna win...any views and remember I am Wills biggest ever fan so no sarcasm.....please!
    ok go will :rolleyes:

i heard will isnt in the finals because he is chatting up his bf.Or is it no boys will go cause they dont like going by him.

anyway i dont have a clue who will win it

ReputationRep:
    How is that Guy Sebastian from Australia going?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    How is that Guy Sebastian from Australia going?
    I dunno dont we have to wait for the results or is there a poll so we know how each one is doing.....do tell!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    ok go will :rolleyes:

i heard will isnt in the finals because he is chatting up his bf.Or is it no boys will go cause they dont like going by him.

anyway i dont have a clue who will win it
    Excuse me....was that a hint of sarcasm i hear.....hey wot are rep points?

ReputationRep:
    Excuse me....was that a hint of sarcasm i hear.....hey wot are rep points?
    hey at the end i never done sarcasm.Sorry i couldnt resist it is like when a teacher tells you to stop laughing you laugh even more

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    hey at the end i never done sarcasm.Sorry i couldnt resist it is like when a teacher tells you to stop laughing you laugh even more
    Ok...as a member of the will young appreciation society we should all send will the vibes....ok

ReputationRep:
    I hope will wins, he's well fit! I voted for the Norwegian guy who sang U2 tho coz I couldn't vote for Will. Hope theres more of the comedy Polish judge aswell, he was crazy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ditzy blonde)
    I hope will wins, he's well fit! I voted for the Norwegian guy who sang U2 tho coz I couldn't vote for Will. Hope theres more of the comedy Polish judge aswell, he was crazy!
    OMG i love will too....wow.......

ReputationRep:
    I hope no-one wins. It's such a stupid event. What next? Inter-galactic Pop Idol?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jediknight007)
    I hope no-one wins. It's such a stupid event. What next? Inter-galactic Pop Idol?
    amen to that - if people wanna be famous, they should make it on their own

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by El_Borish)
    It's not exactly successful... I don't know anyone who has been following it, I should say.

ReputationRep:
    what about Diana aka the 'Pan Arab Idol!!!' LOL! That made me laugh!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YouKnewThat!)
    It's not exactly successful... I don't know anyone who has been following it, I should say.
    lol, point taken!

ReputationRep:
    Will is great - listening to his album right now.
    Kelly Clarkson is so arrogant and her voice
    irritates me

ReputationRep:
    Here we go again, another Will based thread...lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by El_Borish)
    they are making it on their own weather the auditions are broad casted or not they still happen this way the oublic get what the want not what "the producers" want

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemgems89)
    Here we go again, another Will based thread...lol.
    Do you like Will Young? I don't really. He's a good singer though, just not my kind.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefish_uk)
    Do you like Will Young? I don't really. He's a good singer though, just not my kind.
    Not really. I agree, good singer and personality but I wouldn't buy his album/record/CD etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemgems89)
    Not really. I agree, good singer and personality but I wouldn't buy his album/record/CD etc.
    ...what do you like? (I know we've had this conversation before)

make a list...

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.