The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Nafisa
what are they...just wonderin....

whoa you made it to 200 posts without knowing this. Ok, they just allowd you to vote pos or neg reputation points to a user on any posts they put up. The more points, the more green gems you have below your screen name. You give rep by clicking on the little shouting head thing near 'edit' and 'reply'
Reply 2
Sire
whoa you made it to 200 posts without knowing this. Ok, they just allowd you to vote pos or neg reputation points to a user on any posts they put up. The more points, the more green gems you have below your screen name. You give rep by clicking on the little shouting head thing near 'edit' and 'reply'

and you can look your rep at user cp
Reply 3
_EMMA_

Ok thanks loads
Reply 4
_EMMA_

ooh yeah, I forgot that bit, its down the bottom. You'll know when people give you rep. Also if you click on the shouting guy on your own post, it tells you how many reputation points you have :smile:
Reply 5
Sire
ooh yeah, I forgot that bit, its down the bottom. You'll know when people give you rep. Also if you click on the shouting guy on your own post, it tells you how many reputation points you have :smile:

Ok...i have negative rep oh dear me......
Reply 6
Nafisa
Ok...i have negative rep oh dear me......

NO you don't, if you had neg rep at all, you would have a Grey gem instead of a Green gem.
Reply 7
Sire
NO you don't, if you had neg rep at all, you would have a Grey gem instead of a Green gem.

Oh my bad!!!!
Reply 8
Nafisa
Oh my bad!!!!

Not a problem :smile: You'll get there, if you want... go to search and look for threads that have 'rep' in the title.

Latest