Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    what are they...just wonderin....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nafisa)
    what are they...just wonderin....
    whoa you made it to 200 posts without knowing this. Ok, they just allowd you to vote pos or neg reputation points to a user on any posts they put up. The more points, the more green gems you have below your screen name. You give rep by clicking on the little shouting head thing near 'edit' and 'reply'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    whoa you made it to 200 posts without knowing this. Ok, they just allowd you to vote pos or neg reputation points to a user on any posts they put up. The more points, the more green gems you have below your screen name. You give rep by clicking on the little shouting head thing near 'edit' and 'reply'
    and you can look your rep at user cp

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _EMMA_)
    Ok thanks loads

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _EMMA_)
    ooh yeah, I forgot that bit, its down the bottom. You'll know when people give you rep. Also if you click on the shouting guy on your own post, it tells you how many reputation points you have

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    ooh yeah, I forgot that bit, its down the bottom. You'll know when people give you rep. Also if you click on the shouting guy on your own post, it tells you how many reputation points you have
    Ok...i have negative rep oh dear me......

ReputationRep:
    Ok...i have negative rep oh dear me......
    NO you don't, if you had neg rep at all, you would have a Grey gem instead of a Green gem.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    NO you don't, if you had neg rep at all, you would have a Grey gem instead of a Green gem.
    Oh my bad!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Oh my bad!!!!
    Not a problem You'll get there, if you want... go to search and look for threads that have 'rep' in the title.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.