Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i like it, not better than leedsyonions tho, it can be interpreted to say leedsy-onions which is nice

ReputationRep:
    Onions are tasty... especially red ones... I like it!

It gives a good image... like people from Leeds have layers, they're very versatile... and they go very well on pizza.

ReputationRep:
    does that mean we go very well with pizza, i like pizza, i know a nice pizza place in leeds, who wants a trip there? it can be like a school trip!!!!! lol

ReputationRep:
    Sounds good to me... making me hungry though :P

ReputationRep:
    best pizza you will find in leeds, and im not telling anyone where it is unless they take me mwah ha ha ha haaaaaaa

ReputationRep:
    But how would we know where to take you, unless you tell us?

ReputationRep:
    ill blind fold you and take you there so you dont see where it is!!!! see im clever when it comes to secret curry places

ReputationRep:
    Blind folded? sounds good to me

ReputationRep:
    oh eye lol.how do u no im not gonna blind fold u n push u in the canal???

ReputationRep:
    I feel we've built up a trust....

Other than that, I suppose I just dont know...

ReputationRep:
    its a risk ull have to take for the sake of good curry!!

ReputationRep:
    And its a risk I'm going to take!!!

ReputationRep:
    goodo! youll not regret it, amaaaaaaaaazing curry

ReputationRep:
    Generally speaking or just a particular one?

The great thing about curry is they're basically never the same and you will always get something different like on the chefs recommendations...

I'm a big fan of the Jalfreizi though and the Kashmiri *fruity*

ReputationRep:
    this particular one!! im boring and like korma, however i was adventurous the other day and had a tikka masala from the chefs special lol, go me

ReputationRep:
    I had a masala at a place my ex recommended called Cafe Spice... It was loverly, but I wanted to be more adventurous... now I only want to go forwards and not backwards.

They're all great though, dont get me wrong.

ReputationRep:
    i love curry!!!!! i say we have a curry night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do u think u could manage to cook curry for the population of leeds uni

ReputationRep:
    im going to Manchester uni in Sept to study History, anyone else by any remote chance? I feel amazingly isolated already! lol :eek:

ReputationRep:
    ok so ur not going to find many manchester uni people here, ur in a leeds forum love

ReputationRep:
    Soapy - That'd take a lot of chicken... but it would be fun to give it a go ! We could always have our own curry nights!!!

hannah - You would feel isolated, in the leeds uni forum

University open days

1. University of Leeds
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Oct '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.