Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    lol the mystery meat!!! isnt it mutton or lamb?? bleurgh!!! *shudders* im doing religious studies and theology at leeds and already feel isolated cant find anyone else who is doing it! am i on a course by myself!!!!

im from near leeds so for the first year im staying at home so i need all the friends i can get lol! so ive been tolld by my tutor emma anyway!!!

ReputationRep:
    ex-employees?

ReputationRep:
    lol maybe maybe! but sint that the same in every resteraunt.........

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gj305)
    lol the mystery meat!!! isnt it mutton or lamb?? bleurgh!!! *shudders* im doing religious studies and theology at leeds and already feel isolated cant find anyone else who is doing it! am i on a course by myself!!!!

im from near leeds so for the first year im staying at home so i need all the friends i can get lol! so ive been tolld by my tutor emma anyway!!!
    what about whn lamb curry is another option on the menu?

ex-employees hmm, perhaps, has anyone ever been in a curry place where the wokrers give thier boss cheek? I wouldn't know, never been in a curry restaurant! I want to try real curryyyyy not just microwave ones! someone else has to pay though incase i don't like it mwhahaha

ReputationRep:
    i know the best indian ever!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Soapysudds1)
    i know the best indian ever!!!
    really what's his name? :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    ahmed

ReputationRep:
    ahmed
    Arm head. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    right that was really bad!! hope your ashamed daniel!

ReputationRep:
    right that was really bad!! hope your ashamed daniel!
    Nopey!
    Or it could be Ham Head, but only if his name was Hamed! :cool: Tee hee. Gotta watch Corrie now, Yay!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by afireinside©)
    Nopey!
    Or it could be Ham Head, but only if his name was Hamed! :cool: Tee hee. Gotta watch Corrie now, Yay!
    dan, you watch corrie :eek: i thought only girls did that! no offence like

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marisad_uk)
    dan, you watch corrie :eek: i thought only girls did that! no offence like
    Duh! And Eastenders and Neighbours! Gotta say Neighbours is my fav! Hope I get into Leodis and there are plenty of soap fans there! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I just had a curry and now i cant move.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by afireinside©)
    Duh! And Eastenders and Neighbours! Gotta say Neighbours is my fav! Hope I get into Leodis and there are plenty of soap fans there! :cool:
    yeah but neighbours gone a bit boring now... not like back in the day.. but i still watch it as at 1.40 in the afternoon nothing else is on tv!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RKO1)
    yeah but neighbours gone a bit boring now... not like back in the day.. but i still watch it as at 1.40 in the afternoon nothing else is on tv!
    never got into neighbours, but i loved brookside BRING IT BACK :bawling: , and i really liek hollyoaks when i remember to watch it! watch the odd ep of eastenders and corrie, but I seem to always forget unless I am reminded- thanks dan got corrie on now :p:

ReputationRep:
    dan u better get into leodis...we can host soaps and german nights

ReputationRep:
    whos going to have soap nights in oxley?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marisad_uk)
    never got into neighbours, but i loved brookside BRING IT BACK :bawling: , and i really liek hollyoaks when i remember to watch it! watch the odd ep of eastenders and corrie, but I seem to always forget unless I am reminded- thanks dan got corrie on now :p:
    yeah hollyoaks is ok.. been watchin it this last week? poor ali died! lol

i watch the odd corrie and eastenders, used to watch them loads but they have got a bit boring.. brookie was a CLASSIC, good old jimmy corkhill!!!

ReputationRep:
    jimmy! barry grant! leeann! the clinic staff omg brookie :love:

i couldn't bleive ali died! he was supposed to get together with whats her face nicole and live happily ever after!

ReputationRep:
    burn charlie!!!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.