Texting Watch

This discussion is closed.
sophieliz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
He might just be a bit lazy when it comes to txting-like me! The main thing is that he did actually txt you back in the end tho so I wouldn't worry.
anjimcflanji
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i've got the same thing he said at 1pm that he would text me later...he hasnt. i sent him a msg about 10mins ago - not reply. spose it was too good to be true that he was texting at all. boys suck.
hazzawazza
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
yeah i know! the texts he sends seem to be quite positive but then he makes me wait like 3 hours! and im bad at waiting! raaaa!
Chris.
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Unless i'm arranging to meet someone somewhere i always wait at least an hour or so before texting back, i don't have any real reason for it, guess it would just seem like you're waiting at your phone for them to text you so you can text back.

I wouldn't worry about it.
hazzawazza
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
yeah i kno but i get really paranoid about it and then i just end up spending my time looking at my phone lol!sad i know!
Chris.
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by hazzawazza)
sad i know!
You said it
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Speaking of txts, just got one saying

'mark babe, dont bring any of your mates back tonight, unless they wanna see ur girlfriend on the kitchen table in nothing but suspenders'

problem is, I'm not mark.
Maireleghra
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
LOL! Better than the one I sent asking a fella if he wanted a babysitter for the next night. What with him not having children and all he was mighty confused.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (185)
80.43%
Leave (45)
19.57%

Watched Threads