Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ... and will anyone be joining Sheffield University's/Sheffield Hallam's very own LGB Society? I will!

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure, I always feel disconnected from LGB groups, LGB people are usually a bit too crazy for me, and a bit too colourfull... i like to keep a low profile lol, and I don't want to go to random pulling nights.

ReputationRep:
    Hey- it's you again! Yeah, I see where your coming from, but I really want to meet some (well, at least one!) nice lesbian/bisexual girls.

ReputationRep:
    I'm all for it. Can't say I'd personally join myself because I'm hetereosexual, but the societies are great for meeting people whom you share something in common with. I'm joining the dance society, because I'm the least sportiest person ever and I'm really lazy, but I love music, so I kinda figured that the only way I'm going to have exercise is by having dance lessons.

Although understandable in some respects, nobody should feel afraid to join a society, regardless of whether it's for sensitive reasons or just because you don't want to look like a prat. As long as you're up for a laugh and/or in it for the right reasons, that's all that matters.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guitarmarama)
    I'm all for it. Can't say I'd personally join myself because I'm hetereosexual, but the societies are great for meeting people whom you share something in common with. I'm joining the dance society, because I'm the least sportiest person ever and I'm really lazy, but I love music, so I kinda figured that the only way I'm going to have exercise is by having dance lessons.

Although understandable in some respects, nobody should feel afraid to join a society, regardless of whether it's for sensitive reasons or just because you don't want to look like a prat. As long as you're up for a laugh and/or in it for the right reasons, that's all that matters.
    Suppose youre right... I'll decide when i get there anyway

Care to add me to msn? I need to speak to some sheffielders!

[email protected]

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I will probably join Hallam's one

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 20, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.