Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm really stuck for Hair inspiration!! Going to uni in 6 weeks and really need a funked up style.

Has anyone got any ideas for a funky male hair, or links to sites where I can find inpsiration.

I think im after a sort of gelled, messed up 'surfer' look...but really need some inspiration.

I want to be able to go the hair dressers with a style in mind, so please help ladies and gents.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rooftopcowboy)
    I'm really stuck for Hair inspiration!! Going to uni in 6 weeks and really need a funked up style.

Has anyone got any ideas for a funky male hair, or links to sites where I can find inpsiration.

I think im after a sort of gelled, messed up 'surfer' look...but really need some inspiration.

I want to be able to go the hair dressers with a style in mind, so please help ladies and gents.
    what sort of length is ya hair matey?

ReputationRep:
    buzz cut.. NO! wait, get a looong silky hair, braid it to the veryyy tip and dye it dirty blonde! long hiar is TIGHT!

VEnus has spoken to the mortals

ReputationRep:
    Just don't look like a clone with spikey washed up hair dyed brown and blonde.

ReputationRep:
    hehe *perky voice* that look is TOTALLY 5 minutes ago...

Venus has spoken to the mortals

ReputationRep:
    my hair is short, and is a kind of brown/gingery colour (not orange id like to point out!, its darker)

ReputationRep:
    really short? or medium short...do you have a picture...
    venus

ReputationRep:
    Medium short, and no im not supplying pictures! (maybe after a new hair-style)

ReputationRep:
    Why go for the surfer messed up look? It looks fake unless you really are a surfer. Plus, everyone has that.

Longish hair is the way forward.

ReputationRep:
    go punk an dye it blue

ReputationRep:
    Just go through magazines until you see a picture of a style you like! I always take a picture and I'm always happy with the result.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XxXmowgliXxX)
    go punk an dye it blue
    I tried that..didnt work :p:

Mine is sorta messy/spiked with a fringe.

ReputationRep:
    http://haircutsformen.org/buzz/pages/cutsmed.htm

Loads of ideas, though many are tres 80's/gay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CasterTroy)
    http://haircutsformen.org/buzz/pages/cutsmed.htm

Loads of ideas, though many are tres 80's/gay
    2nd row down and 5th to the right looks cool

ReputationRep:
    I like 1st row far right, and 5th row 5th from left. The haircuts that is.

Shortish messy look.

ReputationRep:
    ooo try 1st row 4th to your right! hahaha

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't it depend on the guy's head/face shape?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 21, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.