Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Personally I quite like being able to say I'm an essex girl, heh. I'm from the north'y bit, kinda near Cambridge. Town's called Saffron Walden, but no one's ever heard of it! Whereabouts do you hail from?

ReputationRep:
    I've heard of Saffron Walden. I've probably even been there.

That is all.

ReputationRep:
    Just received my info pack from history.

Have you got the politics pack?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tonight Matthew)
    I've heard of Saffron Walden. I've probably even been there.

That is all.
    You are a blessed person.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by md_red_uk)
    Just received my info pack from history.

Have you got the politics pack?
    Nope. By the way I was browsing the guide for the first term's module (The Democratic Tradition) and it said we should have read What Is Politics? over the summer. Had you heard about that? I hadn't.. ordered it now though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Necat)
    Personally I quite like being able to say I'm an essex girl, heh. I'm from the north'y bit, kinda near Cambridge. Town's called Saffron Walden, but no one's ever heard of it! Whereabouts do you hail from?
    Yeah I know where Saffron Walden is. I am also North and essentially directly East of where you are. My nearest big town is Colchester. Essex is great, I am proud of it.

ReputationRep:
    Me too, I love being able to say I'm an Essex girl

ReputationRep:
    so are there any northerners going to york? lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophieD)
    so are there any northerners going to york? lol
    I'm from Northern Ireland... does that count? lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bolsterboy)
    I'm from Northern Ireland... does that count? lol
    yes it does! the more the merrier,lol

ReputationRep:
    YAY! lol

ReputationRep:
    Nope. By the way I was browsing the guide for the first term's module (The Democratic Tradition) and it said we should have read What Is Politics? over the summer. Had you heard about that? I hadn't.. ordered it now though.

First i have heard of it. I'm sure it will say more when we get the pack.

ReputationRep:
    NAME: Jules (Julia) Weatherley - space cadet
    DOB: 20-11-85
    PRESENT LOCATION: in a village! inbetween Reading and Oxford 40 mins from London - its great!
    COURSE: Music
    A LEVEL RESULTS: I was told i could lie about these now but obviously not damn it! AAC
    ACCOMMODATION: Alcuin block M mmmmm i'm hungry

OTHER INFO: on a gap year have just finished all my traveling now tan already fadding i'm raring to go on the uni front bring it on!

Piccy - let me find one! there you go! sorry i'm the one on the left
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    It must be cool to say you live somewhere like northern ireland or essex - when I say northamptonshire people just say - eh, its like the most unheard of place ever even though its kind of bang smack in the middle of the country.

Oh well, i'll just keep describing it as inbetween leicester and london and if you look on the aa maps the town where i live is almost parallel to the word birmingham.

that could get a bit tiresome though in freshers week!

ReputationRep:
    I know where Northamptonshire is! It's like, over there *points*

ReputationRep:
    I know where it is too.. I've never been there but I will be in a week or two to see a band.

ReputationRep:
    What band is that? And what venue?

edit: reading back, that appears somewhat stalker-like. I promise it's just curiosity.

ReputationRep:
    Do you support Northampton Saints Smithy??

ReputationRep:
    Well I kinda support the saints, have been to watch them once at franklins but its always good with a tigers v saints match ! Playing rugby at school in pe was fun and out pe teachers loved rugby so our changing rooms were covered in england world cup posters and budge poutney!

I'm more in to football but northants leaves a lot to be desired - cobblers or diamonds or poppies ???

For me poppies wins every time thats just cos i live in kettering and play for the womens team but my uncle workd for diamonds - ooh the rivalry haha!

I see from your profile your from lutterworth - i take it your a tigers fan?

ReputationRep:
    What band is that? And what venue?

edit: reading back, that appears somewhat stalker-like. I promise it's just curiosity.
    I don't know which venue but it's to see Mew (strange and foreign, if you've not heard of them).

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.