Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've heard of Mew yeah, I bought an album of theirs a while back.. white cover, some bloke dressed up on the front in some weird Spanish looking clothes. It was one of those "I haven't been able to find the album I was actually looking for in HMV, so may as well pick up this random one anyway" type things though.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like Frengers, the album that got me through revision many a time and is also a nice cd to have on as an alarm in the morning.

ReputationRep:
    Of course i'm a tigers fan!!! lol! I've got a season ticket, so i'm mad that i'm going to miss a load of matches! Hopefully there's a pub with rugby on tv so i can watch some of the games! Saints didn't do very well yesterday!! Can you tell me what's gone wrong with ben cohen?

ReputationRep:
    NAME: Julie Cheng
    DOB: 08.12.1986
    PRESENT LOCATION: London
    COURSE: Pschology (Big hello to Kyle McInnes-fellow student!)
    A LEVEL RESULTS: AAAA (Maths, Biology, Chemistry, Chinese)
    ACCOMODATION: Requested Langwith B Block
    OTHER INFO: Love music, hope to get into symphony orchestra. Curious to find out what clubbing will be like at York....oooh and want to get back into some hockey

ReputationRep:
    NAME: Jakob Samuelsson
    DOB: 23.09.1983
    PRESENT LOCATION: Uppsala
    COURSE: PPE
    A-LEVELS: nope
    ACCOMODATION: Halifax, Wood Court, House D
    OTHER INFO: want to take some sort of language course, i'm thinking russian or french.

ReputationRep:
    Greetings new people. I thought I should tell you who I am seeing as I've posted everywhere on this board I'm Richard, going into my third year doing Theoretical Physics MPHYS. Anything you wanna know gimme a bell. (I'm ace aswell...)

ps sorry for the unwarrented hijacking of most of the posts... I just felt like it ok?

ReputationRep:
    NAME: Stephen Cross
    DOB: 18.11.86
    PRESENT LOCATION: Newark (Notts.)
    COURSE: Physics
    A-LEVELS: ABB (Maths, Physics, Chemistry)
    ACCOMODATION: St. Lawrence Court, House D
    OTHER INFO: I can't wait to get here, only 3 weeks!!

ReputationRep:
    http://milliondead.com/index2.html

Sad news, I'm afraid.

ReputationRep:
    heh Jakob and Stephenx_86 you are going to be flatmates.

ReputationRep:
    They are in different courts though, same house letter, different place!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, different courts! St. Lawrence is part of Halifax, but slightly away from the main section (or so it looks on the maps).

ReputationRep:
    NAME: Katherine
    DOB: 17.11.86 (Hey Stephen, our birthday's are practically the same!)
    PRESENT LOCATION: Telford (Shropshire)
    COURSE: History
    A-LEVELS: History, English, Biology (AAB)
    ACCOMODATION: Goodricke, Block C!
    OTHER INFO: Want to go. Want to go NOW. Getting bored. STUDENT LOAN IS MESSING ME ABOUT!!!! ARGH!

ReputationRep:
    NAME: hazel chaps
    DOB: 09.05.1987
    PRESENT LOCATION: preston, nw england
    COURSE: philosophy
    A-LEVELS: philosophy, photography, psychology, critical thinking.
    ACCOMODATION: derwent.upstairs.
    OTHER INFO: rice cakes are a bit dry. and the most excellent DECEMBERISTS are doing a gig in manchester 15th november.and that makes me very pleased.
    ps.i say you should give the decemberists a crack, at only nine pounds. what a treat.
    *good bye.

ReputationRep:
    Oh no, your one day older than me!!! Ah well, scorpios are the best :p: not that I actually read any horoscopes!

ReputationRep:
    NAME: Allen Eccles
    DOB: 22/09/86
    PRESENT LOCATION: Gloucester
    COURSE: Maths/Philosophy! Is anybody else doing this course?
    A LEVEL RESULTS AAA
    ACCOMMODATION: Vanbrugh Block C... until it gets turned into an office block!

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.