Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hi just wandering if any1 goin to city cass business school. Any1 doing actury there?

ReputationRep:
    hey, im going to cass this yr too! going to banking and int'l finance. have a look at this to c if any1 else is doing actuarial science (i hope i spelt actuarial correct)

ReputationRep:
    have a look at what?

ReputationRep:
    i am not going to the business school - but i am going to city to do law

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jen)
    i am not going to the business school - but i am going to city to do law
    Wow well done, I was working on the clearing hotline at city and there were no vacancies whatsoever for Law in clearing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FunkykindaGal)
    Wow well done, I was working on the clearing hotline at city and there were no vacancies whatsoever for Law in clearing.
    aw bless you, thanks very much!

yeah i am so pleased about getting in, i cant wait to get started there now

ReputationRep:
    yep- banking and international finance

who thinks cass should have its own sub forum???

ReputationRep:
    so whats the reputation of CASS like?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kevins)
    hi just wandering if any1 goin to city cass business school. Any1 doing actury there?

Im considering applying there through clearing if Glasgow don't accept me, they are taking ages and being real tough with me. Im thinking of going for one of the business courses, what do you think my chances are? I got grades:
    A - Sociology
    B - History (c/wk U, should've been A overall)
    C - General Studies (just missed a B)
    D - Media (just missed a C)
    d - AS Critical Thinking

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    so whats the reputation of CASS like?
    Well I am transferring from City to Goldsmiths, because I personally didn't enjoy it. But City has Cass which is excellent, so you have done well to get in there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DannyD)
    Im considering applying there through clearing if Glasgow don't accept me, they are taking ages and being real tough with me. Im thinking of going for one of the business courses, what do you think my chances are? I got grades:
    A - Sociology
    B - History (c/wk U, should've been A overall)
    C - General Studies (just missed a B)
    D - Media (just missed a C)
    d - AS Critical Thinking

Thanks
    I worked on the clearing hotline at City, they want BBB for Business studies or CCC for other business related courses with another topic. I think you have a good chance of getting in, but I am sure there wanted an A Level in Maths...but I could be wrong?

ReputationRep:
    i got in for actury at cass

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FunkykindaGal)
    I worked on the clearing hotline at City, they want BBB for Business studies or CCC for other business related courses with another topic. I think you have a good chance of getting in, but I am sure there wanted an A Level in Maths...but I could be wrong?
    How much money can one make for manning [wo-manning] the clearing lines?

ReputationRep:
    I also got in for "actuarial" science...hehe...for those who do not know to spell it!

ReputationRep:
    do you no how the course itself is? and how likely it is to get a job after doin that course at city

ReputationRep:
    hooo, now you've got me stumped...i just graduated from secondary school and now enter university. I am also asking myself if I get a job after I will have done my course.

Some say Cass Business School is a good school. Besides it has strong links to city firms and they indeed boast of this on their website. They were ranked in the top 10, years ago. As I saw on their website, Cass often offers programs of intern, competition, projects from a lot of firms. It seems to be true that they have strong links to city firms.

City University itself has a high employment record among all universities in the UK.

as a whole, it all depends on the student what kind of degree he will receive.

ReputationRep:
    i hope it has a good reputation

ReputationRep:
    hihi..... i'm going cass 4 actuarial science as well....hope 2 c u guys there...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nas7232)
    How much money can one make for manning [wo-manning] the clearing lines?
    It was about £8.24 an hour! Good money I reckon.

ReputationRep:
    do you no how the course itself is? and how likely it is to get a job after doin that course at city
    It has an high and successful employment rate and is 5th best in the country for its employment rate.

University open days

1. City, University of London
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Oct '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.