Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone here interested in Anne Frank and have read her diary? I am extreamly interested in her life, and its horrible to think that herself and so many others died at the hands of "the cruelist monsters ever to walk the earth" - the Nazis.
    Has anyone read any biographies about her such as the one by Carol Ann Lee or read the tales and stories which Anne Frank wrote?
    I would love to go to the Anne Frank Huis one day, but I do have the virtual CD ROM which is great!

ReputationRep:
    I've been forced to read so much Holocaust stuff lately (summer reading was corrie ten boom and spring break reading was some other nazi book) that I'm really just.. nazied out. LOL

ReputationRep:
    I've read the newer fuller version of the journal and it is very interesting though I have read more interesting stories-its particularly poignant for teenage girls to read and see what someone else there own age are experiencing or have done over the years.

ReputationRep:
    Yep, i read the diary not that long ago.

ReputationRep:
    Yep read the diary, been to her house twice..got a bit of a penchant for war stuff.

ReputationRep:
    No comment.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I read it when I was 13 or so; I preferred it to Zlata's diary, which is a sort of 1990's equivalent. It showed me how little teenage girls change: just interested in boys etc, but I think it was quite poignant.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.