Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I was around before all of you. Back in my day we used to have intelligent conversation. You whippersnappers, you, if it wasn't for you, I would have got away with it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eilwyn)
    I was around before all of you. Back in my day we used to have intelligent conversation. You whippersnappers, you, if it wasn't for you, I would have got away with it.
    well thats important because lets see, you have 2 posts....*says the UKL DemiGod*

ReputationRep:
    huh, what the hell are you going on about?

ReputationRep:
    You had intelligent coversation with 2 posts?

ReputationRep:
    2? 1
    the other is here :eek:

ReputationRep:
    ...intelligent conversation? i don't know how you changed your date thiing, but woth only two posts, i don;t think you can say ANYTHING about intelligent conversation, especially with a thread like this. tell me, what was the point in this execrise?

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations and welcome back. I just loved your talk of Stephen Hawking and why he didn't deserve the Nobel prize.... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cimmie)
    2? 1
    the other is here :eek:
    Huh?

ReputationRep:
    and your other post was but a few months ago. don't see how you could have had much conversation back in 2002 with no posts.... :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    well thats important because lets see, you have 2 posts....*says the UKL DemiGod*
    You may be a demi-god, but take a look at my vital statistics. If you take a look at the UKL Pantheon, I am the supreme being.

ReputationRep:
    oh and i suppose this is what you call intelligent conversation hen is it?

ReputationRep:
    Not bad, 2 posts and God status already. I probably signed up in 2002 as well. I've just forgotten my usernames and passwords.

ReputationRep:
    sorry just seen the May 2002, i thought you were lying (",)

ReputationRep:
    I may be a newbie but I have contributed for to this site than you ever have.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_musical_guy)
    Not bad, 2 posts and God status already. I probably signed up in 2002 as well. I've just forgotten my usernames and passwords.
    thats becazuse pre-june people could have had their own personalised titles.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    I may be a newbie but I have contributed for to this site than you ever have.
    Hear Hear!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrzySxyCool)
    oh and i suppose this is what you call intelligent conversation hen is it?
    could anyone tell me as to how we get these titles !!!!
    i am a bit confused !!!

ReputationRep:
    oh and by the way, Garret has an older account than you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by El_Borish)
    ...intelligent conversation? i don't know how you changed your date thiing, but woth only two posts, i don;t think you can say ANYTHING about intelligent conversation, especially with a thread like this. tell me, what was the point in this execrise?
    I didn't change the date, I was on this site when it was first started.

In fact I was the first emperor of UKL but when I was usurped, my sucessor burnt the history in a way akin to the Emperors of ancient China to make it appear as if he was the progenitor of all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prince_capri)
    could anyone tell me as to how we get these titles !!!!
    i am a bit confused !!!
    oh yeah sorry well if you have a certain amount of posts it gives you a status eg exalted Member. Its too long for me to explain, if you go to f.a.q it will say something there about it and give you more information. Hope i have helped x

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.