I have the oldest account here Watch

This discussion is closed.
eilwyn
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
I was around before all of you. Back in my day we used to have intelligent conversation. You whippersnappers, you, if it wasn't for you, I would have got away with it.
curryADD
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by eilwyn)
I was around before all of you. Back in my day we used to have intelligent conversation. You whippersnappers, you, if it wasn't for you, I would have got away with it.
well thats important because lets see, you have 2 posts....*says the UKL DemiGod*
CrzySxyCool
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
huh, what the hell are you going on about?
YouKnewThat!
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
You had intelligent coversation with 2 posts?
cimmie
Report 14 years ago
2? 1
the other is here :eek:
El_Borish
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
...intelligent conversation? i don't know how you changed your date thiing, but woth only two posts, i don;t think you can say ANYTHING about intelligent conversation, especially with a thread like this. tell me, what was the point in this execrise?
meepmeep
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Congratulations and welcome back. I just loved your talk of Stephen Hawking and why he didn't deserve the Nobel prize.... :rolleyes:
YouKnewThat!
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by cimmie)
2? 1
the other is here :eek:
Huh?
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
and your other post was but a few months ago. don't see how you could have had much conversation back in 2002 with no posts.... :confused:
eilwyn
(Original post by curryADD)
well thats important because lets see, you have 2 posts....*says the UKL DemiGod*
You may be a demi-god, but take a look at my vital statistics. If you take a look at the UKL Pantheon, I am the supreme being.
CrzySxyCool
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
oh and i suppose this is what you call intelligent conversation hen is it?
a_musical_guy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Not bad, 2 posts and God status already. I probably signed up in 2002 as well. I've just forgotten my usernames and passwords.
CrzySxyCool
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
sorry just seen the May 2002, i thought you were lying (",)
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I may be a newbie but I have contributed for to this site than you ever have.
elpaw
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by a_musical_guy)
Not bad, 2 posts and God status already. I probably signed up in 2002 as well. I've just forgotten my usernames and passwords.
thats becazuse pre-june people could have had their own personalised titles.
YouKnewThat!
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
I may be a newbie but I have contributed for to this site than you ever have.
Hear Hear!
prince_capri
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by CrzySxyCool)
oh and i suppose this is what you call intelligent conversation hen is it?
could anyone tell me as to how we get these titles !!!!
i am a bit confused !!!
elpaw
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
oh and by the way, Garret has an older account than you.
eilwyn
(Original post by El_Borish)
...intelligent conversation? i don't know how you changed your date thiing, but woth only two posts, i don;t think you can say ANYTHING about intelligent conversation, especially with a thread like this. tell me, what was the point in this execrise?
I didn't change the date, I was on this site when it was first started.

In fact I was the first emperor of UKL but when I was usurped, my sucessor burnt the history in a way akin to the Emperors of ancient China to make it appear as if he was the progenitor of all.
CrzySxyCool
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by prince_capri)
could anyone tell me as to how we get these titles !!!!
i am a bit confused !!!
oh yeah sorry well if you have a certain amount of posts it gives you a status eg exalted Member. Its too long for me to explain, if you go to f.a.q it will say something there about it and give you more information. Hope i have helped x
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (169)
18.59%
No (554)
60.95%
Not really bothered about them (186)
20.46%

Watched Threads