The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
prince_capri
could anyone tell me as to how we get these titles !!!!
i am a bit confused !!!

you need 75 posts to become "Junior Member", the next level after your one, "New Member". The full list is [post="215985"]here[/post]
CrzySxyCool
oh yeah sorry well if you have a certain amount of posts it gives you a status eg exalted Member. Its too long for me to explain, if you go to f.a.q it will say something there about it and give you more information. Hope i have helped x

thanx....infact u have helped a lot .!!!!!! :wink:
elpaw
you need 75 posts to become "Junior Member", the next level after your one, "New Member". The full list is [post="215985"]here[/post]

It's gonna be a long time before I am adored and respected! :wink:
YouKnewThat!
It's gonna be a long time before I am adored and respected! :wink:
im trying to get into 700 today, with as litle useless posts (like this one) as i can.
CrzySxyCool
im trying to get into 700 today, with as litle useless posts (like this one) as i can.

45 to go.. wow you have ambition!
YouKnewThat!
45 to go.. wow you have ambition!
hehe start small and i will work my way up, all the other people who came on here at the same time as me are in their 1000's already.
Reply 26
Intelligent conversation....hmmm somehow I don't think you contriuted much...
Reply 27
2 2776
Intelligent conversation....hmmm somehow I don't think you contriuted much...

2776....IM A DEMI GOD :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
curryADD
2776....IM A DEMI GOD :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

But he's 2776 2
Reply 29
YouKnewThat!
But he's 2776 2

they are the same person!
curryADD
they are the same person!

Oh OK :biggrin:
Reply 31
YouKnewThat!
But he's 2776 2

they ARE different poeple, right???
Reply 32
El_Borish

no they are the same...its so he can give out rep 2ice a day :biggrin:
El_Borish
no i think there the same.
Reply 34
i'm curious now! what was the site like back when it first started? who started it? was it a normal student? anyone actually know? *prods eilwyn*
eilwyn
I was around before all of you. Back in my day we used to have intelligent conversation. You whippersnappers, you, if it wasn't for you, I would have got away with it.

Congratulations. Your mum must be very proud of you.
Reply 36
I'm sure someone said that the forums had to be redone or something ages ago so people lost loads of posts in which case this person could have been involved in the past.
Reply 37
eilwyn
I was around before all of you. Back in my day we used to have intelligent conversation. You whippersnappers, you, if it wasn't for you, I would have got away with it.

hmmmmmmmmmmm.......only 4 posts? :redface:
Reply 38
Sweetpeaz
i'm curious now! what was the site like back when it first started? who started it? was it a normal student? anyone actually know? *prods eilwyn*

Hes called "d" searcht eh past threads, theres quite a lot of misinfomation going around.
Reply 39
2 2776
Hes called "d" searcht eh past threads, theres quite a lot of misinfomation going around.

im properly bored :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending