I have the oldest account here watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    im properly bored
    You drunk yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776 2)
    Hes called "d" searcht eh past threads, theres quite a lot of misinfomation going around.
    omg....queer eye for the straight guy is having a 12 hour marathon! dont expect me back today m8s....

ReputationRep:
    im properly bored
    curryADD, who the hell are you, and how the hell did you become a demi god without me even noticin u? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    omg....queer eye for the straight guy is having a 12 hour marathon! dont expect me back today m8s....
    WHAT?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShOcKzZ)
    curryADD, who the hell are you, and how the hell did you become a demi god without me even noticin u? :confused:
    erm i am curryADD, and ive been here forever (since sept.) and i live in america, so the only people i really talk to are the english that stay up REALLY LATE during the school week!

ReputationRep:
    O-o

Indeed...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eilwyn)
    I was around before all of you. Back in my day we used to have intelligent conversation. You whippersnappers, you, if it wasn't for you, I would have got away with it.
    Whoopy doop doo, what do you want? A friggin medal? Why dont you stick it in your pipe and smoke it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShOcKzZ)
    WHAT?
    its a tv show where these gay fashion specailists make over hopeless guys......SOOOOOO SOOOO funni! right now im trying to get my brother to change the channel to it...(from football)

ReputationRep:
    its a tv show where these gay fashion specailists make over hopeless guys......SOOOOOO SOOOO funni! right now im trying to get my brother to change the channel to it...(from football)
    How old is your brother?

ReputationRep:
    How old is your brother?

ReputationRep:
    Kick him in the balls and grab the remote control. Then cry "rape" when he tries to get you back. Your mom should presently arrive onto teh scene...and the rest is history.

ReputationRep:
    Kick him in the balls and grab the remote control. Then cry "rape" when he tries to get you back. Your mom should presently arrive onto teh scene...and the rest is history.
    my parents arent home......

ReputationRep:
    my parents arent home......
    You should have a big house party then.

And I'm surprised there's an american household with only one tv set. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)

And I'm surprised there's an american household with only one tv set. :rolleyes:
    Surprised as well here.

Maybe its one of those massive plasma tvs...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)

nah we have 2.....but the other one is in the guest room which isnt conjoined to our house and thats locked!

ReputationRep:
    Surprised as well here.

Maybe its one of those massive plasma tvs...
    nah our tv in the living room is maybe 26 30 inchs......we did have 3 yesterday (we got a new plasma one) but my dad said it was 2 big for his study

ReputationRep:
    nah we have 2.....but the other one is in the guest room which isnt conjoined to our house and thats locked!
    you have a guest room that isn't conjoined to your house.... where do you keep your guests? in a shed?

ReputationRep:
    nah our tv in the living room is maybe 26 30 inchs......we did have 3 yesterday (we got a new plasma one) but my dad said it was 2 big for his study
    Too big? Nothing is too big, esopecially tvs...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    you have a guest room that isn't conjoined to your house.... where do you keep your guests? in a shed?
    no....in the southern states since we have a plantation style house we have a smaller house kinda by it, and thats the guest house.... kind of hard to explain.....

i dont know why the TV was to big, i liked it!

ReputationRep:
    no....in the southern states since we have a plantation style house we have a smaller house kinda by it, and thats the guest house.... kind of hard to explain.....

i dont know why the TV was to big, i liked it!
    So like you have 2 houses?

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.