Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Omg, I loved Timmy and his Mallet!! Me and my m8s got a pic with him wen he was down newcastle (enjoyin the nightlife of course) Id post it but i luk really monged, lol! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ditzy blonde)
    They just don't make kids tv like they used to, well they kinda do coz they're just repeating all my childhood favourites. We should start a petition to bring back Wackaday to replace that awful In Da Bungalow
    i remember watching like super-ted i used to love that it might not be that long ago go but theres nothing like that anymore, what are them stoopid coloued things that just dance around in circles

ReputationRep:
    My cousins (who are 3 and 6 and both are boys) watch in Da Bungalow to the disgust of my aunt. When I saw them at christmas they were both totally obsessed with the whole bogey thing. I wasn't like that in my day!

And also regarding the pic of my mallet - i found the digicam and took the pic, but i don't know what my dad has done with the cable to connect it to the computer, so i shall have to ask him this evening.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    I believe that i can say a resounding no on behalf of all the sane people on this board!!!

Maybe a Will Young "who actually gives a damn?" society...
    HUZZAH! or Illuvatar for the Will Young Comment, but i'll have nothing said against the mallet either, as i AM Sworn Protector of the Mallet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by El_Borish)
    HUZZAH! or Illuvatar for the Will Young Comment, but i'll have nothing said against the mallet either, as i AM Sworn Protector of the Mallet
    Do u reckon i should join?

We'll forget the fact that i once said your avatar looked like Jimmy Mallet...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    Oh, okay.
    I didn't know that was what it was called.
    I'm ashamed and shocked to hear you say that, man... :eek:

ReputationRep:
    x Angel x
    xDeeX
    Serendipity, you are forgiven, now you have been re-educated i the ways you once knew, but sadly forgot.

Decree from Above: "The More The Merrier"
    (and yes the capitals are important!)

so you three wanna join?

ReputationRep:
    x Angel x
    xDeeX
    Serendipity, you are forgiven, now you have been re-educated i the ways you once knew, but sadly forgot.

so you three wanna join?
    Sign me up, Scottie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serendipity)
    Sign me up, Scottie
    aye, cap'n
    what do you wanna be called?

ReputationRep:
    aye, cap'n
    Whatever - I can type fast so i could be secretary-something

ReputationRep:
    aye, cap'n
    Please could i be 'General of the Hawaiian Shirted Soft Toys' instead of 'Hawaiian Shirted Ones'?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chicken)
    Please could i be 'General of the Hawaiian Shirted Soft Toys' instead of 'Hawaiian Shirted Ones'?
    it is done - maybe the Proclaimer should make a proclamtion? :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I can't fit the full list on my sig any more with the other stuff on there, it gets too long.

Now I just state my position and link to this thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefish_uk)
    I can't fit the full list on my sig any more with the other stuff on there, it gets too long.

Now I just state my position and link to this thread.
    fine by me

ReputationRep:
    may i join?

i used to be addicted to it as a child

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by punkprincess)
    may i join?

I'm sure El Borish would love you to join, but he is the only one authorised to join you right now.

ReputationRep:
    I know I should know a lot about the Mallet, but does anyone know when and where I can view it nowadays?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by punkprincess)
    may i join?

be my guest - what do ya wanna be? i'll put you up, then PM me to change it if you want.

Fish, as right hand man, i give you authority to join people up in my absence, just PM me to tell me who! Proclaimer, make a proclamtion!!!

ReputationRep:
    x Angel x
    xDeeX

so you three wanna join?
    Yey, I wana join, i cant think of a cool name tho, ny suggestions? x

ReputationRep:
    Ok here's the pic of my mallet as promised! Took a while i know but i tried posting it yesterday and the file was too big, so i had to get someone to resize it for me! But here goes...
    Attached Images

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.