The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Chicken
Ok here's the pic of my mallet as promised! Took a while i know but i tried posting it yesterday and the file was too big, so i had to get someone to resize it for me! But here goes...

glrious - simply glorious...

good to see some true commitment!
ok... rep for the person with the best timmy mallet related pic within the next 2 days - members only... GO!
Reply 101
El_Borish

ok... rep for the person with the best timmy mallet related pic within the next 2 days - members only... GO!

If i'd known there was gonna be a competition I would have put him on a surf board and made the background into some kinda beach scene to make it look more interesting!
Reply 102
Chicken
If i'd known there was gonna be a competition I would have put him on a surf board and made the background into some kinda beach scene to make it look more interesting!

now that would impress me, but there is still time... 48 hours, to be exact!
Reply 103
El_Borish

kk, heres my go at this competition, hope this works...
Reply 104
by the way - if members could put a tag on their sigs, like Chicken, for example, that'd be gr8!
Reply 105
El_Borish
by the way - if members could put a tag on their sigs, like Chicken, for example, that'd be gr8!

I never realised how much the mallets looked like Timmy himself, the likeness is quite scary!

Do you remember going round with plasters stuck to you chin so you could pretend you'd won on Mallet's Mallet?!
Reply 106
I just put Timmy Malllet into Google and found these sites:
brillianttv.co.uk/timmymallett
brillianttv.co.uk/wacaday
Reply 107
STOP PRESS...STOP PRESS...STOP PRESS...
TIMMY TOUR NEW YEAR 2004...Is Timmy coming to a town near you?

Friday January 9th @ Trinity College, Carmarthen

Tuesday January 13th @ Jumpin Jaks, Bournemouth

Thursday January 29th @ Jumpin Jaks, Cardiff

Monday February 2nd @ Zanzibars, Leicester

Loads more Timmy gigs appearing here soon!

ARE YOU GOING TO A GIG? YOU NEED THE TIMMY POSTER TO WAVE IN THE AUDIENCE...THEN TIMMY WILL SIGN IT AFTERWARDS!

How do I get a picture btw? I'm not very good at technology!
Reply 108
ALL MKUST TREMBLE IN THE WRATH OF TIMMY MALLET! HE IS GOD! ALL WILL PERISH!! BWAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Can I join the league please? Thanks
Reply 109
All Mallet fans, this is a must. Possibly the best website ever made(not by me...)
Reply 110
ditzy blonde
STOP PRESS...STOP PRESS...STOP PRESS...
TIMMY TOUR NEW YEAR 2004...Is Timmy coming to a town near you?

Friday January 9th @ Trinity College, Carmarthen

Thursday January 29th @ Jumpin Jaks, Cardiff

Monday February 2nd @ Zanzibars, Leicester

Loads more Timmy gigs appearing here soon!

ARE YOU GOING TO A GIG? YOU NEED THE TIMMY POSTER TO WAVE IN THE AUDIENCE...THEN TIMMY WILL SIGN IT AFTERWARDS!

How do I get a picture btw? I'm not very good at technology!

:eek: *gasp* :eek: quick - to ticketmaster (i wonder how much...?). i think cardiff is my closest one, worth every mile!

pics: under the text box where you type replies, there are three more sectiona - options, thread subscriptions, and attatchments. click manage, and then take it from there.
Reply 111
Big_Jez
All Mallet fans, this is a must. Possibly the best website ever made(not by me...)

i'd like to pint out the web address for this sait - as it is a joint effort between me and big jez. enjoy :biggrin:

http://geocities.com/jezandborish/
Reply 112
ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS - MALLET LEAGUE DEFUNKT
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORT AND LOVING ADMIRATION :rolleyes:
Reply 113
Timmy sucks! I loved him when I was a kids but then he did an evening at my uni and he was really arrogant and totally up himself. Dont go and see him now it will ruin all your Timmy Illusions.
Reply 114
viviki
Timmy sucks! I loved him when I was a kids but then he did an evening at my uni and he was really arrogant and totally up himself. Dont go and see him now it will ruin all your Timmy Illusions.

er... thanks?
El_Borish
er... thanks?

Lol ah well.

Another League will come along.
ditzy blonde

Another reason to avoid the dive that is Jumpin Jaks (I mean they can't even spell their own name right :rolleyes: )

Latest

Trending

Trending