Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i cant seem to face the task of going through all those pages for cam acceptances/rejections. just wondering if anyone has heard from the college.

ReputationRep:
    hi, I also applied to selwyn for medical sciences but have heard zip. Im expecting to hear tomorro based on what everyone else is receiving. Ive got a mate who applied to selwyn who got an offer on the 31st for oriental studies. BTW SELWYN IS THE BEST, and what have you applied for

ReputationRep:
    I have a friend who's just got an offer from Selwyn for ASNAC. Wouldn't worry about it though, the time you get your letter is unlikely to be an indicator of the decision Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MadNatSci)
    I have a friend who's just got an offer from Selwyn for ASNAC. Wouldn't worry about it though, the time you get your letter is unlikely to be an indicator of the decision Good luck!
    u must have been through all of this last year... my respects to someone who went through the whole process and ended up sane at the end!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John-P)
    hi, I also applied to selwyn for medical sciences but have heard zip. Im expecting to hear tomorro based on what everyone else is receiving. Ive got a mate who applied to selwyn who got an offer on the 31st for oriental studies. BTW SELWYN IS THE BEST, and what have you applied for

hi. i applied for geography. i got my letter this morning. i'm being pooled. i'm a simple person who likes simple answers, i dont think i can take any more waiting or interviews!!! good luck with ure application.

ReputationRep:
    WOOHOOO! got my letter, at last! I got an offer AAA. Absolutely fantastic, good luck with the pool mate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John-P)
    WOOHOOO! got my letter, at last! I got an offer AAA. Absolutely fantastic, good luck with the pool mate.
    wahey!!congrats, and all the best for the future.

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.