heard from selwyn???anyone??

Watch
This discussion is closed.
koolstar
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
i cant seem to face the task of going through all those pages for cam acceptances/rejections. just wondering if anyone has heard from the college.
John-P
Report 16 years ago
hi, I also applied to selwyn for medical sciences but have heard zip. Im expecting to hear tomorro based on what everyone else is receiving. Ive got a mate who applied to selwyn who got an offer on the 31st for oriental studies. BTW SELWYN IS THE BEST, and what have you applied for
MadNatSci
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I have a friend who's just got an offer from Selwyn for ASNAC. Wouldn't worry about it though, the time you get your letter is unlikely to be an indicator of the decision Good luck!
4Ed
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by MadNatSci)
I have a friend who's just got an offer from Selwyn for ASNAC. Wouldn't worry about it though, the time you get your letter is unlikely to be an indicator of the decision Good luck!
u must have been through all of this last year... my respects to someone who went through the whole process and ended up sane at the end!
koolstar
(Original post by John-P)
hi, I also applied to selwyn for medical sciences but have heard zip. Im expecting to hear tomorro based on what everyone else is receiving. Ive got a mate who applied to selwyn who got an offer on the 31st for oriental studies. BTW SELWYN IS THE BEST, and what have you applied for

hi. i applied for geography. i got my letter this morning. i'm being pooled. i'm a simple person who likes simple answers, i dont think i can take any more waiting or interviews!!! good luck with ure application.
John-P
Report 16 years ago
WOOHOOO! got my letter, at last! I got an offer AAA. Absolutely fantastic, good luck with the pool mate.
koolstar
(Original post by John-P)
WOOHOOO! got my letter, at last! I got an offer AAA. Absolutely fantastic, good luck with the pool mate.
wahey!!congrats, and all the best for the future.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Had lockdown impacted your relationships?

Yes, my partner and I are struggling (36)
7.44%
Yes, my partner and I broke up (38)
7.85%
Yes, it's hard being around my family so much (116)
23.97%
Yes, I'm feeling lonely isolating alone (68)
14.05%
No, nothing has changed (148)
30.58%
No, it's helped improve my relationships (78)
16.12%

Watched Threads