The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
we had a doctor, he didnt teach me though.
we were suppose to have him when we didnt do PE and he turned up to the lesson half hour late, then he just talked about his family!! i couldnt understand him either. but he was funny!!! lol

arent professor usually at uni??
We had a supply teacher called Dr. Smith once upon a time - extremely well to do, haven't a clue what he was doing as a sub :confused:, but no Professors unfortunately though my uncle is :biggrin:
Reply 3
We have quite a few doctors at my school, my biology teacher is a doctor, and we even had a maths doctor teacher, she was a mardy know-it-all though, and she taught a class that had her really unnecessary stuff that wasn't on the GCSE syllabus, i thought it was quite a common thing, especially in science departments at schools?
nah no teachers in my school docotrs or professors or anything...... mostly mine were all something different than teachers....my science teacher was a biochemist before he was a teacher and my maths teacher owned an art gallery before she started teaching xoxo
Reply 5
A Doctor taught RS at my school. Apparently she had an ego the size of my... Well, it was big. :p:
Pixelated
A Doctor taught RS at my school. Apparently she had an ego the size of my... Well, it was big. :p:

of your what? :wink: :p: lololol :rofl: hahahaha xoxo
Reply 7
We had no doctors, but judging by their strict insistance we call them "sir", we had the knights of the round table instead. :rolleyes:
Reply 8
Don't flatter yourself.
anightowl
We had no doctors, but judging by their strict insistance we call them "sir", we had the knights of the round table instead. :rolleyes:

yeah we called our male teachers 'sir' too but it was just usual for us to call them that or by their surname lololol xoxo
Kish_Kash_1
Don't flatter yourself.

:eek: :eek: I never do :rolleyes: xoxo
tammy_girl
:eek: :eek: I never do :rolleyes: xoxo

I wasn't talking to you tame girl.
Kish_Kash_1
I wasn't talking to you tame girl.

well you did quote me....so of course I'm going to think you were talking to me xoxo
tammy_girl
well you did quote me....so of course I'm going to think you were talking to me xoxo

Well it really does not make sense if;

Person 1 says: 'of what?'
and Person 2 says: 'Don't flatter yourself'

That should have been a clear indication that I wasn't talking to you, even though I did quote you.
Kish_Kash_1
Well it really does not make sense if;

Person 1 says: 'of what?'
and Person 2 says: 'Don't flatter yourself'

That should have been a clear indication that I wasn't talking to you, even though I did quote you.

I don't understand. You quoted her, and directly addressed her. How is that a clear indication that you aren't talking to her?
Pixelated
I don't understand. You quoted her, and directly addressed her. How is that a clear indication that you aren't talking to her?

I was thinking the exact same thing :confused: xoxo
tammy_girl
I was thinking the exact same thing :confused: xoxo

Who cares now? Forget it. It was light humour on my behalf. Jesus Christ, it seems as if the countdown to results day has taken its toll.

:rolleyes: :cool: :p:
Kish_Kash_1
Who cares now? Forget it. It was light humour on my behalf. Jesus Christ, it seems as if the countdown to results day has taken its toll.

lol I care.....light humour? when you address someone like that it aint humourous really....and no results day hasnt kicked in for me at all as mine are out earlier than yours (mine are out on the 23rd) and just because you got caught out before about harry potter dont take it out on me :rolleyes: lololol xoxo
Reply 18
Kish_Kash_1

You're a patronising c*nt (sorry for that, ladies). You try and make someone look like a fool, and when people defend her, you retreat like a moronic half-wit who "can't be bothered to justify himself". Grow up, loser.
we had one doctor who then turned out not to be one and was haveing an affair with one of the teachers and that was the end of him :smile:

oh the scandle that went on in my school :eek:

Latest