Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    now that youve done the actual exams is there any subject/s that you would have preferred not to have bothered doing?

+what other subject would have you liked to have done instead?

ReputationRep:
    art was a mistake. shoulda done geography or RS. (RS purely because it is easy)

ReputationRep:
    IT - although exam was EAAAAASY I don't have any interest whatsoever in the subject or computers - apart from TSR of course! :p: Wish I'd have done Double Award Science instead now I've come around to the notion of a sciencey career

ReputationRep:
    i dunno now i did think that business studies was a huge mistake b4 the exams but i fink that the actual exams were ok so now not really.

ReputationRep:
    I regret doing German, I didn't really have a chance a year before the exam, and the teacher pretty much used me as her comic relief! I wish I did French instead, my family are good at french so they could've helped me

ReputationRep:
    maths for me was a mistake....even my maths teacher said so :rolleyes: she said and I quote 'you've either got maths or you dont....and Thomasina you dont'.....great encouragement lolol I woulda took on fashion and design instead of maths xoxo

ReputationRep:
    ahh shoulda woulda coulda... you've done your subjects, you can't change the past, so just look upon the subjects that you regret taking as a mistake made and a lesson learnt, and move on to the oh-so-delightful next step: as levels! yippee!

ReputationRep:
    Should've done Drama, did Geography instead!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~nat~)
    you can't change the past
    if you keep up that attitude you'll never get anywhere in life.

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps P.E. GCSE (a full course). I really enjoyed the theory and got really high marks in the pre-mock/mock and all the other practice exams we did in class. The practical was my demise however. Hated the practical. If there was a subject, P.E. Theory (standalone), I would choose that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chewwy)
    if you keep up that attitude you'll never get anywhere in life.
    a now....chewwy ya cant say that.....its true :p: its over and done with now xoxo

ReputationRep:
    Music- biggest mistake of my life. Hated every lesson, completely messed up exam, had most evil, control freak teacher :mad:

ReputationRep:
    french. altho that wasn't an option. DT was also a bit of waste of time....o well.

ReputationRep:
    business studies, i understood most of it but just way too boring for me :p: fell asleep at the back of the class a few times. The only thing that i liked about it was the coursework

ReputationRep:
    Should have dumped Art for an AS level in French...

ReputationRep:
    oohh i enjoyed Art :p: Intend to carry it onto A level

ReputationRep:
    Textiles. Textiles, Textiles, Textiles, Textiles, Textiles, Textiles. It was an absolute nightmare. I knew that the subject was awful and the teacher was satan in disguise, and I still chose it! So my fault entirely. I should have done ICT in place of textiles, and history in place of ict Oh, and also Statistics. That was pretty bad.

ReputationRep:
    I should not have done statistics. I did self teaching of it, because the school didnt offer it. Stupid me. I always buggered up on the exam. Ahhh, I wonder what i got.Maybe I d drop geo for business studies, if only the teaching in business was better. The teacher seemed to me constantly drunk

I dropped ICT in the second year.

I should have dropped it earlier and changed to art. But that would mean, I'd be the only boy doing art.

ReputationRep:
    i reckon i should have not done maths rs... coz the lessons we sat and did nufin.. esp maths..coz we ad our own intellidesk comps n wen we sed we was goin on a cool maths site.2 our teach.. we really wernt lol!!! we waz chti 2 each other on msn hahaha shhhhh dnt say nufin lol! i would have done my as level in german and french a year early.. and mybe do geography or travel and tourism which i reli wanted 2 do instead of GAY GRAPHICS GRRRRRR

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.