Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Can you be in love with someone at the age of 18?. I think that its to young, but that only my view. I don't think that you know what love is yet

ReputationRep:
    Does love have to come from the both of your.

ReputationRep:
    I have invented a 'love-meter' which I could lend to you....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jediknight007)
    I have invented a 'love-meter' which I could lend to you....
    *clutchs sides* ROFWL

ReputationRep:
    There was this girl from the net I used to think about all the time? Was that love?

ReputationRep:
    You can be in love from about 15-15 i'd say, this is what i think love is. Its when you cant stop thinking about this person and you can see you with him/her for the rest of your life. You cant breath sometimes when you think about them and to think of a life without this person is like going through hell. theres a lot more but thats some of the main things that i think. (",)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrzySxyCool)
    You can be in love from about 15-15
    thats meant to be 15-16 you whenever your mature enough.

ReputationRep:
    I've never understood love. I understand love between family, but someone you've only just met? No way.

ReputationRep:
    18 is not too young to know whether or not you're in love. An 18 year old is someone who can drink, drive, vote and die in a war. It depends on the individual, but some 18 year olds do know what love is. Whether you believe it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrzySxyCool)
    You can be in love from about 15-15 i'd say, this is what i think love is. Its when you cant stop thinking about this person and you can see you with him/her for the rest of your life. You cant breath sometimes when you think about them and to think of a life without this person is like going through hell. theres a lot more but thats some of the main things that i think. (",)

Sounds more like a disease....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    18 is not too young to know whether or not you're in love. An 18 year old is someone who can drink, drive, vote and die in a war. It depends on the individual, but some 18 year olds do know what love is. Whether you believe it.
    thats what i think, it depends on the maturity of the person.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    Whether you believe it.
    (or not)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jediknight007)
    Sounds more like a disease....
    no it isn. Love is a feeling, its the greatest feeling in the world.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brasil85)
    Can you be in love with someone at the age of 18?. I think that its to young, but that only my view. I don't think that you know what love is yet
    yes, you can be in love at 18, however the problem remains that I DIDNT GET HER NUMBER!!!

ReputationRep:
    My friend was in love with this girl she left him for me I played on that. I have not seen him for a long time. It took him a long time to get over them breaking up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brasil85)
    My friend was in love with this girl she left him for me I played on that. I have not seen him for a long time. It took him a long time to get over them breaking up.
    How soon after the break-up did you go out with her? He should have kicked the crap out of you. Call yourself a friend? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    yes, you can be in love at 18, however the problem remains that I DIDNT GET HER NUMBER!!!
    or she has a boyfriend already

ReputationRep:
    You can be in love...

I was, and still 'am...

You just can't have it how you want...

ReputationRep:
    The same day, she told him that she liked me and that I had more going for me. she is my best friend. The last time I saw him he had different girl and I liked her alot so went after her. She left him two weeks later and its all down to me.His ex girl friend ( the one who left him first for me )told me to go after his new girl friend to get him back.It was fun.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think that I am in Love with any of my girls friends. Anyway its fun cheating my friend he hates me I have broked up five of his girl friends.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.