The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Does love have to come from the both of your.
I have invented a 'love-meter' which I could lend to you....
Reply 3
jediknight007
I have invented a 'love-meter' which I could lend to you....

*clutchs sides* ROFWL :tongue:
Reply 4
There was this girl from the net I used to think about all the time? Was that love?
You can be in love from about 15-15 i'd say, this is what i think love is. Its when you cant stop thinking about this person and you can see you with him/her for the rest of your life. You cant breath sometimes when you think about them and to think of a life without this person is like going through hell. theres a lot more but thats some of the main things that i think. (",)
CrzySxyCool
You can be in love from about 15-15
thats meant to be 15-16 you whenever your mature enough.
Reply 7
18 is not too young to know whether or not you're in love. An 18 year old is someone who can drink, drive, vote and die in a war. It depends on the individual, but some 18 year olds do know what love is. Whether you believe it.
I've never understood love. I understand love between family, but someone you've only just met? No way.
CrzySxyCool
You can be in love from about 15-15 i'd say, this is what i think love is. Its when you cant stop thinking about this person and you can see you with him/her for the rest of your life. You cant breath sometimes when you think about them and to think of a life without this person is like going through hell. theres a lot more but thats some of the main things that i think. (",)

Sounds more like a disease....
G4ry
18 is not too young to know whether or not you're in love. An 18 year old is someone who can drink, drive, vote and die in a war. It depends on the individual, but some 18 year olds do know what love is. Whether you believe it.
thats what i think, it depends on the maturity of the person.
Reply 11
G4ry
Whether you believe it.

(or not)
jediknight007
Sounds more like a disease....
no it isn. Love is a feeling, its the greatest feeling in the world.
Reply 13
brasil85
Can you be in love with someone at the age of 18?. I think that its to young, but that only my view. I don't think that you know what love is yet

yes, you can be in love at 18, however the problem remains that I DIDNT GET HER NUMBER!!!
Reply 14
My friend was in love with this girl she left him for me I played on that. I have not seen him for a long time. It took him a long time to get over them breaking up.
Reply 15
brasil85
My friend was in love with this girl she left him for me I played on that. I have not seen him for a long time. It took him a long time to get over them breaking up.

How soon after the break-up did you go out with her? He should have kicked the crap out of you. Call yourself a friend? :rolleyes:
'corey'
yes, you can be in love at 18, however the problem remains that I DIDNT GET HER NUMBER!!!

or she has a boyfriend already
Reply 17
You can be in love...

I was, and still 'am...

You just can't have it how you want...
Reply 18
The same day, she told him that she liked me and that I had more going for me. she is my best friend. The last time I saw him he had different girl and I liked her alot so went after her. She left him two weeks later and its all down to me.His ex girl friend ( the one who left him first for me )told me to go after his new girl friend to get him back.It was fun.
Reply 19
I don't think that I am in Love with any of my girls friends. Anyway its fun cheating my friend he hates me I have broked up five of his girl friends.

Latest

Trending

Trending